Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Men should grow facial hair page 13

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    I shave my head. I think a beard would look silly. The last time I had a beard I let my hair grow out, which looked silly, hence the reason I shave it. The beard looked okay though.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Not at all. All we need to do is capture dominant women who hate beards, degrade them for a few years and then ask them if they find beards more attractive now. And of course we'll need to build up submissive women just to be thorough.
    nope, that wouldn't be a double blind study.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpycakes View Post
    I shave my head. I think a beard would look silly. The last time I had a beard I let my hair grow out, which looked silly, hence the reason I shave it. The beard looked okay though.
    now i'm thoroughly confused, would that mean you are better liked by angry women (bald) or submissive (beard)? Or maybe submissive across the board because baldness can be caused by high T levels, and submissive women like manly men.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    You know if anything the dom girls should like beards more. The beards give them something to yank when we're naughty.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    now i'm thoroughly confused, would that mean you are better liked by angry women (bald) or submissive (beard)? Or maybe submissive across the board because baldness can be caused by high T levels, and submissive women like manly men.
    It cancels everything out. No women like me.

(not pictured: huge bald spot and thinning spots)

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    nope, that wouldn't be a double blind study.

Wait, does that mean primal lowered my testosterone levels? Because I stopped going bald and I'm from a very high T family (even the girls have body hair).
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Wait, does that mean primal lowered my testosterone levels? Because I stopped going bald and I'm from a very high T family (even the girls have body hair).
    All women have body hair, you weirdo.

Iron Fireling is offline Senior Member
    How does body hair relate to testosteron? (serious question here ). I wonder because I seem to have little problem putting on muscle (as a woman) and yet I have very fine body hair. I would assume my testosterone would be quite normal/average or whatever for a woman... which you'd think would mean I have a medium amount of body hair, and yet I don't at all!

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpycakes View Post
    All women have body hair, you weirdo.

next you're gonna tell us that women fart.

btw grumpy, beard=good.

The kind that is somewhat more noticeable. And it's quite odd because other than the body hair and the volatile tempers they're quite feminine. Well, they have that whole long ring finger thing going on too. And I guess the only reason I know about this supposed "body hair" is because they complain about it every so often. It's always shaved so I've never actually seen anything more than stubble.
    But I'm pretty sure I tested as having abnormally high T a while back, as did my brother.

scarabnight is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I think men with facial hair are extremely attractive... so long as the beard in question doesn't fall into Duck Dynasty territory

si.jpg

si duck dynasty - Google Search
    ~Kelly

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks"
    -John Muir

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast