Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Crio Bru page 12

CrioBru is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    Hello. I know I am late getting here. I am the creator of brewed cocoa and the founder of Crio Bru. I am pleased to see that so many people here LOVE Crio as much as I do. It is a passion in my house. I would love to answer any questions that may arise. My personal favorites are Maracaibo and Coca River but people love Cavalla also. My favorite way is to brew it for 10-15 minutes and then grind up some of the grounds in my blender and add it the cup. It makes it very rich and delicious. A little cream and it's heaven. I also use the used grounds in smoothies, as a hand scrub, make brownies with them, put them in yogurt... you name it. Make sure to use the Crio Bru to its fullest!

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    I like the Maracaibo, too. I just boil the grounds then pour it into a French press with some coffee. Drink it black. Makes the house smell like chocolate.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CrioBru View Post
    Hello. I know I am late getting here. I am the creator of brewed cocoa and the founder of Crio Bru. I am pleased to see that so many people here LOVE Crio as much as I do. It is a passion in my house. I would love to answer any questions that may arise. My personal favorites are Maracaibo and Coca River but people love Cavalla also. My favorite way is to brew it for 10-15 minutes and then grind up some of the grounds in my blender and add it the cup. It makes it very rich and delicious. A little cream and it's heaven. I also use the used grounds in smoothies, as a hand scrub, make brownies with them, put them in yogurt... you name it. Make sure to use the Crio Bru to its fullest!
    You have a great product there. I just wanted to say thank you for all the deliciousness.

Rojo is offline Senior Member
    How about getting it into some retail outlets like Peet's or Starbucks. Us lazy folk would appreciate it.

Silvergirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrioBru View Post
    Got a new order recently and included was two taster sized Vega Real. I think it may take the place as my favourite. Thank you.
    Starting Primal June 2012 at 148.5lbs, goal weight in November 2012.
    Now 95lbs and holding.
    Primal, minus eggs, dairy and a myriad of other allergens.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I have been using cocoa nibs (roasted cocoa beans), grinding them a bit more.. and love it. I think its just like your crio bru.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112