Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Convict Conditioning + Al Kavadlo are changing my life page 3

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Thanks folks, helpful indeed.

Loving this training just like you guys, never thought bodyweight would be so tough!
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

Mjgarwood is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Tonight I rocked 1/2 one-armed pushups - I did 3 sets of 5 per side. Burned out a set of decline diamond pushups to top it off and walked away. I'm learning that I need to put the hardest stuff first, after an easy warmup. Hit my strength goal, do one set of something easier for endurance at the end. That formula is working really really well for me. ends up being 3-5 work sets for each move. It's actually hard for me to not do more sets, but I'm trusting the program and the progressions outlined. I'm seeing major gains, especially in my grip. Grip is SUCH a weakness for me, and I consider myself a pretty strong dude. I bet I'm not the only one who unknowingly is held back on their pullup numbers by their grip. I never connected those dots until CC.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123