Thread: Beach House Sharing Primal Con 2013 page

vidpro23 is offline Junior Member

Beach House Sharing Primal Con 2013

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thought I would start a post to see who was interested

byron sunshine is offline Junior Member
    We are! Have you looked into any yet? We are an Australian couple with a little girl who may come along for the ride...although Im still waiting for a reply from Primal Con regarding how family friendly the event is...but I reeeeally want to go!

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by byron sunshine View Post
    We are! Have you looked into any yet? We are an Australian couple with a little girl who may come along for the ride...although Im still waiting for a reply from Primal Con regarding how family friendly the event is...but I reeeeally want to go!
    I went to the 2011 one and it is definitely family friendly. I don't know that they provide child care, I don't think they do, but, if your child stayed with you, they would be more than welcome as part of the tribe. There was a lady nursing a toddler there that I remember in 2011. If there are other parents going perhaps you could get together on taking shifts with child care duty so everyone would get a chance to participate in some of the more athletic events.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    I could be interested. I have booked primal con, but not my flights over and back as yet. I am still not sure if my darling husband is going to join me - hope so.... but won't stress this one just yet.
    keep me posted. thanx
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

DBaum is offline Junior Member
    I'm interested in sharing a beach house; am registered for PrimalCon 2013; just need more details re beach house arrangements; I'm only going to be in Oxnard Thurs through Sun; if rental is only a weekly deal I'll have to see if the price is right. It's just me coming down; my husband, alas, is vegetarian. Keep me posted, too.

mch-OZ is offline Junior Member
    I'd love to stay in a beach house at Primal Con 2013.
    I know it's months since folks were interested in a beach house. Did any one rent one? Does anyone have space for a single female in a beach house?
    Last edited by mch-OZ; 01-25-2013 at 10:58 AM. Reason: add more information

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Lol
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Milestonjon014 is offline Junior Member

Brookly real estate

The details and numbers you have provided is stunning. I was sharp such kind of topic since long but eventually nowadays my request is over and exceptional thanks to you?

seanbraun is offline Junior Member
    I'm intrigued by offering a shore house;just require more items re vacation spot house courses of action;On account of offering this significant data before buying or contributing any sort of vacation spot property this focus without a doubt verify.
    lease option to buy homes
    Last edited by seanbraun; 10-24-2013 at 10:30 PM.