Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ZoŽ's Journal page

ZoŽ is offline Senior Member

Red face ZoŽ's Journal

Well, here comes May 2010. Time goes by so fast!
    I am tracking my eating and exercise habits in hopes of loosing weight and becoming primal for life. I want to be happy, healthy, and beautiful... but most of all, I want to enjoy sports and activities fearlessly.

I am a young female, 169cm (between 5'6" and 5'7'") tall. I am looking forward to loosing 30-40 pounds. I want to be a primal role model... and that includes rockin' a bikini!

I've been experimenting with primal for a few months so now I have a plan based on the fact that nuts are NOT my friends (they give me very bad digestive problems and make me crave carbs like crazy!) and fruits and cheese make me eat too much. For my first 30 days as full-on primal I am going to be trying meat and veggies only. For my 20%, the occasional buttered sweet potato or piece fruit can fit in there too. No wheat or ice cream will touch my lips. Did you read that? NONE. I am done with the addiction. Here's to freedom!

4/1

Food:
    B: IF
    L: IF
    D: pork shoulder

Fitness:
    I walked quite a bit today. I also chased after several buses and ran toward trains.
    Traveling 100 miles without a car in the U.S. is ridiculous.
    Last edited by ZoŽ; 04-02-2010 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Trying out colors!

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Hey, Zo, what do you know?

Uh, I'm gonna make a time table for my life. Sad, but hopefully it's gonna keep me on track
    Facebook me, FRIEND!

randomique jester :]

Hey NoSalad,
    I don't have a Facebook right now but I might get one eventually. I just don't want to get sucked into it for fear that I will never get out!
    You are going to make a time table for you life?? What do you mean by that? I am going to visit your journal to see what you mean...
    Good to hear from you. Ta-Ta for now!

4/2

Food:
    B: bacon
    L: asparagus cooked in bacon fat
    D: salmon & rotmos (rutabaga & carrots mashed w/ butter)

Fitness:
    Uh... rest day?
    Last edited by ZoŽ; 04-02-2010 at 11:22 PM.

You're a wise woman... Facebook is the face, pun, of all evil.
    Don't do it.

Lol. I mean, and this is a little insane, like a table for all the days of the week and what I should be doing that day.
    Like 8AM: Getting up, 8:30AM: exercising... etc.
    I'm wild, what can I say?

What time is it where you live, NoSalad? You should sleep!
    Haha, yea I've done the exact same scheduling thing. I've probably done just about everything to try to get in shape. But maybe it would work now because we are armed with... let's call it... ultimate primal knowledge! (and I secretly don't want the whole world to find out so we can be the hot ones! Is that selfish? Nah, It's more fun to be the crazy ones who gorge on bacon in a world full of vegans!)
    It's good that you have time on your hands to figure out what works for you. Experimentation can get you a schedule that will keep you feelin' happy and beautiful for life! We are young; we still have time to figure it all out.

4/3

Food:
    B: 2 brštwurst
    L: BAS (lettuce, olive oil dressing) & bacon
    D: beef tri-tip

Fitness:
    I played around with the sledge hammer in my backyard. I didn't get a very good workout, though, because it was cold outside and I didn't last long. I'm a wimp.
    Last edited by ZoŽ; 04-03-2010 at 09:58 PM.

4/4

Food:
    B: eggs and bacon
    L: IF
    D: 2 brštwurst & asparagus cooked in bacon fat
    s: buttered cauliflower

Fitness:
    Park workout: 3 [10-15 second] sprints, 1 set each of continuous burpees, box jumps, and mountain climbers. 1-2 minute rest between each exercise.
    Last edited by ZoŽ; 04-04-2010 at 11:59 PM.

4AM usually! I'm sleepless!!!!!!!!!
    It's so hot here it's unbearable!

You should tell us about your day not just what you ate :P

PrimalCon New York
    Nosalad,
    I posted something in your journal that might help. I am pretty bad about getting on a schedule, too. I know that If I stay up late too many nights in a row my weight loss come to a hault! Loosing weight is my only motivation to get to bed!

4/5

Food:
    B: bacon & 1 brštwurst
    L: 2 brštwurst
    s: 2 oz almonds & 4 tablespoons peanut butter
    s: BAS (lettuce, olive oil dressing)
    D: bacon (it was almost all fat!)

Fitness:

Rest day.

Today wasn't spectacular. I was very hungry even after a fatty breakfast and lunch (which were only two hours apart today!) so I went for the almonds. Bad idea. I know almonds just make me hungry but becasue meat wasn't doing it for me, I thought I needed something else. I should have gone for the buttered veggies instead! I was super hungry and wanted carbs after the almonds so I somehow rationalized eating too much peanut butter (so the damage was 30g of omega-6 for the day!). My stomach was full after that but still tired and hungry for energy! I took a nap. When I got up from the nap I was still craving carbs a little so I ate a big salad which filled me up enough to get me though the whole afternoon. I think I started off hungry and tired today becasue of yesterday's workout. I was exhausted after it and so drained that I couldn't function very well yesterday and that continued on to today. I think I'm still in a sugar burning mode so the workout drained the little energy I had. This sucks. I want to be an energized fat-fueled machine!
    Last edited by ZoŽ; 04-05-2010 at 09:45 PM.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast