Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: ZoŽ's Journal page 22

ZoŽ is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkadelic Flash View Post
    Nice...

Imagine how much grass fed steak we could purchase and cook amazingly to our own liking for that price. Oh, restaurants...
    Haha, like I've said, please don't ever, EVER, take me out on a typical "date". It's more than ridiculous (I spelled it correctly! :P).
    When you think about how much money a family or couple spends on eating out their entire lives, it can add up to the cost of going on multiple LONG, awesome, vacations. Seriously; I grew up going to some fairly price-y places (and got nothing out of the experience). I've been to restaurants such as Ruth's Chris several times, eaten at at least 8 different restaurants in 5 star hotels. Some of those 5-star places I've been to 4 or 5 times each and it can be almost $100 a person (and portions are TINY). I can't even believe that a restaurant can change 2x as much for wine or have a super-high corking fee (though I personally don't drink alcohol). The food is very good, sure, but I think I like ground beef curry and home-cooked steak just as much!. The Caftwood Inn is certainly my favorite, but that's only because they have things like ostrich and antelope and wild boar...

There are so many ways to waste money (which means you have to spend more time away from your family earning it back). I don't understand how people do it.

Oh yeah! I've been forgetting to enter in my supplements... must go do that!
    Last edited by ZoŽ; 04-17-2011 at 02:11 PM.

Funkadelic Flash is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoŽ View Post
    Haha, like I've said, please don't ever, EVER, take me out on a typical "date". It's more than ridiculous (I spelled it correctly! :P).
    When you think about how much money a family or couple spends on eating out their entire lives, it can add up to the cost of going on multiple LONG, awesome, vacations. Seriously; I grew up going to some fairly price-y places (and got nothing out of the experience). I've been to restaurants such as Ruth's Chris several times, eaten at at least 8 different restaurants in 5 star hotels. Some of those 5-star places I've been to 4 or 5 times each and it can be almost $100 a person (and portions are TINY). I can't even believe that a restaurant can change 2x as much for wine or have a super-high corking fee (though I personally don't drink alcohol). The food is very good, sure, but I think I like ground beef curry and home-cooked steak just as much!. The Caftwood Inn is certainly my favorite, but that's only because they have things like ostrich and antelope and wild boar...

There are so many ways to waste money (which means you have to spend more time away from your family earning it back). I don't understand how people do it.
    You're not like other women...

I like it.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122