Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ZoŽ's Journal page 2

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    Ah sleep for fat loss, I like it... and am obviously not asleep.

ZoŽ is offline Senior Member
    Hi there, Darth. Thanks for stopping by.

4/6

Food:
    B: IF
    L: IF
    D: bacon & rotmos

Fitness:
    I went on a short walk today (about 25 minutes).
    Last edited by ZoŽ; 04-07-2010 at 10:02 PM.

4/7

Food:
    B: 2 brštwurst
    L: bacon
    s: rotmos
    D: 1 small egg & 2 brštwurst

Fitness:
    Another short walk (about 30 minutes). I haven't been motivated with my low energy levels to do much else lately.

Sooo... I have been tracking my calories for the week (week 1 is over!). I find it stupid to post my macros every day since my days vary so much and looking at a week's average makes more sense.

Estimate of my daily averages from 4/1 to 4/7:

Calories: 1525
    Protein: 75g
    Carbs: 24g
    Fiber: 8g
    Fat: 128g

Macro Ratio: 20:04:76

I am a big believer in the lower protein theory seen on the PaNu blog, Hyperlipid blog, and in Primal Body, Primal Mind by Nora Gedgaudas. My protein for this week wasn't too bad, but Ideally I would like to see it get under 60g. Next week I will try to get more buttered veggies and I will add a little bit of carbs (to get me to 50g/day or so) in the form of sweet potatoes and possibly fruit (I've been looking forward to it... even though I am enjoying what I eat, this week has been a little bit boring). Calories are good, though lower than I expected. I am trusting my appetie.
    Last edited by ZoŽ; 04-07-2010 at 10:01 PM.

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Since you always give me helpful advice in my journal...
    *helpful advice*

Hope it was helpful.

OH NO. Too late NoSalad!
    I SUCKED these last two days. I totally fell of the wagon! I think I was being too strict last week. I got really bored by day 7 and wanted something... oh, I know, nuts! No. No. Nuts always make things horrible for me. I cannot digest them, they make my hungry and give the worst cravings. I was able to stop them last time I had nuts but not this time... they led me to ice cream and more ice cream and other things I won't name.
    I am like you; we do good and then fall off an feel like sheee-ite.
    I even ate.... pasta. Pasta is death indeed. I feel horrible.

Tomorrow is back on track eating more little treats throughout the week that I enjoy. I need something I can stick with forever. I don't care if it takes me a year to loose 35 pounds. I will make this work.

ToniWA is offline Senior Member
    No worries...the bandwagon is always waiting for us to get back on. I've been giving myself a cheat day and it really helps me stay on track the other 6 days. I fast the day after the splurge and get on with the week. Sometimes I can't make it through the day eating the things I thought I wanted, but I give myself the leeway.
    Today is my cheat day and I'm looking forward to my fast tomorrow. That's weird.

I like it when we fuck it. It brings the best posts out of us

Seriously. DEATH.

Thanks Toni! I am so glad you are reading my journal too. I need all the support I can get!
    I was on and off over the weekend, so the last 4 days or so have gotten me back to my starting weight of 165lbs (75kg). I am sure some of it is water, but when I weighed myself April 1st I had also been having lots of carbs and therefore holding about the same in water.

Since I was back up in weight I decided yesterday to take my official before pictures (April 12th) but I feel like waiting until I have improved before I show the world my body. Decisions, decisions... meanwhile I've been avoiding my own journal! I got my act together yesterday and am feeling much better, so I will post what I ate (becasue it was delicious).

4/12

Food:
    B: Frozen coconut milk with egg yolk, cinnamon, vanilla, and a pinch of stevia
    L: 1 chicken tender (cooked in olive oil) & bacon
    D: IF

Fittness:
    I took a 2 hour hike (fairly flat) with the family. For a part of it, I gave my cousin a piggy-back-ride. She is probably 45 pounds or so.
    Last edited by ZoŽ; 04-13-2010 at 01:57 PM.

Hahaha, piggybacking should be an official Primal exercise. In fact, they should sell 50lb nieces in the fitness stores :]

Hey there NoSalad, it was actually my cousin. I wrote niece and then had to change it, haha! I don't know where my head has gone! Yeah, I love her but she was being a whiny butt when she saw cacti in the trail. Heck, I was wearing my Vibrams while carrying her and dodging the cacti!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast