Thread: Jerry Rice on sprinting page

Moochy is offline Senior Member

Jerry Rice on sprinting

Shop Now
    He ran and sprinted every day and apparently still does. What would Mark say regarding someone who successfully trains in this fashion?

Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food. Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

Moochy is offline Senior Member
    I got to watch JR and Montana for years, after those two together no one comes close.
    Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food. Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

cayla29s is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moochy View Post
    He ran and sprinted every day and apparently still does. What would Mark say regarding someone who successfully trains in this fashion?

Umm Mark will probably say; This dude was an NFL player and still trains like one. His body can handle it. Is it ideal for him? Maybe. For an average joe, No.

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Know exactly where that is, and ran it often(from the bay area). Often ran into him and other niners too. Very inspiring
    Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!