Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Grossed out by meat. page 5

JennGlob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nady View Post
    What's wrong with the 'label' Primal? To me, it means original, basic, quality, the foundation (of a healthy lifestyle). It's a one word summation of a 2 paragraph explanation. And it has just a little bit of 'wild' to it.
    Not sure if you are asking me, since I said I feel silly saying it? Nothing wrong with it is actually a fun label. However, i find people wanting further explanation than just saying no processed food. When I'm at the gym and I get compliments on my improvement...yes, I state primal or primal blueprint. But for people who don't know if I look good or bad (for me) The other is easier.
    Primal since 4/7/2012

Starting weight 140
    Current weigh 126

www.jenniferglobensky.blogspot.com

Jennifer

Iron Fireling is offline Senior Member
    Errmm well... if it grosses you out... don't eat primal?! Seems simple enough to me.

There are millions and millions of people over the world who will never be motivated to eat this way. That's fine. It's normal. I'm just not sure why you have to come on this forum to talk about it?

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oxide View Post
    Because Primal is not about "eating whole foods." I can eat wheat berries off the stalk
    A. Yes it is
    B. Not without getting sick. Try it. I dare you. Really. Try it.

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Richard, I think that was oxide's point. It's not just "eat whole foods" because you can eat whole wheat berries off the stalk and you're not going to feel very good. I'd also suggest you could eat whole manioc roots but you might poison yourself. Or whole Boletus edulis (an edible mushroom) but if it's too old, it might not taste very good.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

Lawyerchick12 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palebluedots View Post
    Please, PLEASE, get a life Barefoot. Do you seriously have so much time that you are able to keep trolling this board when you have no real interest in why this works for so many of us?

Go get some friends or something. You'll be a lot happier, and so will we when you stop trolling!
    could nto have said it better! I am far from the antagonistic kind but dang, lol....like just "let it go" and move on happily

oxide is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    A. Yes it is
    B. Not without getting sick. Try it. I dare you. Really. Try it.
    I've eaten wheat berries raw out of the bulk bin from Whole Paycheck. no sprouting cooking milling. What do they do between between the stalk and the bin?
    5'0" female, 43 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Current weight: skinny-fat 106.5 lbs because of sugar cheating.

MY PRIMAL: I (try to) follow by-the-book primal as advocated by Mark Sisson, except for whey powder and a bit of cream. I aim for 80-90 g carb/day and advocate a two-month strict adjustment for newbies. But everybody is different and other need to tweak Primal to their own needs.

Lawyerchick12 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    barefoot, you obviously have an agenda. a mentally deficient 5 year old could see you have an agenda

now, i could go all out and take my daily life frustrations out on you via this post and say you're an effing moron and if you want to eat bread all day every day go right ahead! whoooo caaaaares? there must be something big missing in your life to make you come here and posts these posts, saying bread is fine on a board where 99% of the people realize bread is NOT fine, like you expect to sway the masses to your barefoot, sandwich eating, long distance running ways like you yourself may be a mentally deficient 5 year old

i could say that as trolls go, you're terrible at it. trolls by their very nature will come into a calm situation to say something inflammatory in the hopes of stirring up trouble. what you aren't realizing is that an actual trolling is like throwing fire crackers into a small room full of people. your posts are like one fart in a large room. do you see what i'm saying here? if you're going to do something, make it count

i could say, OH MY FCKING GOD, JUST EAT BREAD I DON'T CARE

i could say i wish to god you'd stfu if you aren't going to make a fight worth my time to read

but i won't

you can totes be a lacto-ovo vegetarian and still be perfectly primal! !!!
    LMAO LMAO I see what you did there

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345