Page 94 of 536 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 94

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    do we want to know where your piercings are ??????
    LOL how much does it cost to tattoo eyeliner? i've always thought it would be a little too michael jackson for me but it is the only makeup i rarely go out without.
    my ectopic pregnancy scars just faded over time. the banana bar in my navel hides one of the stitch marks. the others are just there. i have considered tattooing over them but meh, they are also part of me. talking of tattoos, i need to go get my dead shark recoloured as it has faded a bit. i am just not looking forward to the pain as it is around my ankle bone. the eye area would be gnarly so i dont blame you gwamma for being whimpy there.

do you think btw the random bots are people who actually read thru the entire thread and pick out bits or is it a random post generator sort of bot? man they must be bored lol

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Howdy girl - can't remember what it cost. It was so long ago, but I won't do that again in a hurry !!!!
    If I ever get a decent enough looking body to wear a kini again - then I will get my belly button pierced ! We shall see. I think the scale is going down again ???? time will tell
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

i always reckon navel piercings make your stomach look thinner. i've had mine for pushing 20 yrs so i forget it is there some days. it is one of the piercings i love. i would never take it out. i am on a scale moving down mish myself now i have some vitamin D to lay out in. my body has changed heaps too since i have been personal training. loads more definition everywhere except my fat stomach lol

I bet you havn't got a fat stomach - in fact I am sure you do not need to lose weight !!!!

...small steps....

lmao i am prob 3kgs heavier than i was last year which is enough for me. 50% of the jeans collection doesnt fit which is a disaster.

Seaweed I am a walking disaster - not you, with madonna arms !!!!! LOL I havn't worn jeans ever BECAUSE not only do I have a fat 'rump, but also a fat thigh or two, a fat gut, droopy neck, in fact you can't even see my levator scapulae, my cankles/punga stumps are hideous....and........I do not look good naked !!!!!!
    Okay I won that round !!!! LOL

...small steps....

i am sure it is not that bad. mind you, if you have madonna arms, the women get bitchier and the men get sleazier as you age which is no fun. and yes i have had women comment on my madonna arms in a less than complimentary manner. the veins you know make it look like i work out heaps lol my problem is all the things i love doing, would become hard if i got any bigger. so it is not totally vanity driven at all.

actually I understand what you are saying. We woman can be very catty and bitchy - but not us Primal folks !!!!!! that sort of behaviour is for the heathen CWs LOFL
    right - off to finish washing floors !!!!

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    men can be pretty mean about each other too funnily enuf. people are just people after all. i am roasting some lamb and baking the kids some GF bread for their lunches while i have the oven on. can you believe there are people on this board who have never had lamb? it is beyond comprehension.