Page 89 of 524 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 89

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    sounds like you are already sweet Seaweed. I have just had a read of the eat more meat thread. Very interesting. My weight loss has stalled for about 10 weeks now, and just this week I have upped my protein, only because its easy to race into the kitchen and grab a cooked left over rump steak, or a piece of salmon etc.... So maybe I need more protein ???
    we shall see how it goes
    Did you manage to get that treadmill set up Seaweed ?
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    yes it was the little black button that was in the middle of the slider i needed to pull out. i feel like i have put on weight i feel so sluggish today. there is definitely a tangled web between my caffeine addiction and stress which doesnt do my eating habits any good at all. even if i dont eat sugar or grains and i dont cheat anymore. i also need to get more sleep. even if i have to sleep with the .308 again tonight lol

Why would you need to sleep with the gun ?????

If you have some low lifes that need sorting Seaweed ..... we are all here for you.
    Misabi can hold them down, me and LL can give them a good thrashing (sorry LL for dragging you into this) , Annie can cook us a feed, while Jac administers first aid, then Zoebird can bring up the rear with after care yoga.
    Sorted !!!
    Now you can sleep well tonight !!!!!! and I am sure you have not put on weight, besides, you would have to put on about 25 kg to get any where near me !!!! LOL so I still win THAT one !!!

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like we'll be opening a can of whip ass then? I love a good scuffle!

love that shinedown song, sound of madness. you can sleep with a gun but when you gonna wake up and fight. the only low life who needs sorting is the exhubby and i am stuck with him. nothing theatrical going on here. there is no room for the gun in my gun clip and the owner didnt come get it so i have to sleep with it. it isnt loaded lol and all it really would be good for is coshing an intruder anyways.
    how is the wedding preps coming on gwamma? do you have to cater it to or just host the event?

Sounds like we'll be opening a can of whip ass then? I love a good scuffle!
    lol me too. i did used to wrestle way back lol and not in jelly either!

Slowly slowly slowly. we are getting the wedding preps done slowly !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    lol me too. i did used to wrestle way back lol and not in jelly either!
    OMG way back in the day - the local maori girls would push me round on the school bus.... so one day Dad taught me how to throw a punch.... never had to use it cos, those Maori girls became my friends and all was well - however if I had to .... at the grand old age of 49.... I would throw a mean haymaker - MF arms and all !!!!!!!!

...small steps....

lol i think i have said before i do try not to fight as it is very undignified. i do punch the punch bag and occasionally crocodile wrestle the dog and cross body press him when he really annoys me and i dont know what else to do. i normally just put him in his kennel and ignore him for a while if he misbehaves but if we are out i cant do that. and deer dogs are not allowed to chase rabbits and then not come back when you call them!! he was actually very good at the weekend when he was off the lead and came back every time i called him so he is improving. he's almost 2 so 2 years to go before he calms down lol

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    however if I had to .... at the grand old age of 49.... I would throw a mean haymaker - MF arms and all !!!!!!!!
    Now that I'd pay to see Gwamma :-D
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    he's almost 2 so 2 years to go before he calms down lol
    I wouldn't count on it seaweed, my boy's 6yo and is convinced he's still two months old. Especially when he tries to curl his 45kg's up on my lap like he did when he was a pup :-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/