Page 87 of 535 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 87

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    scrubbing garage floor on my hands and knees....yay for me....
    i got a steam mop the other day. way too much fun and so good at cleaning floors! how many days to go before the wedding?

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    ugh what happened to summer yet again? i just saw my neighbour who is an avid skier. they go every weekend in season. they were somewhere on route to the ski field cycling on saturday and she reckons there was more snow than she has seen in 12 winters of going thru there on the way to skiing.
    Yes it has gotten cold over the weekend here too, bloody awful on the beach yesturday (I swear there was ice on the wind). Our mountain looks a little bare though, interestingly we've not had a snowfall for quite a while now. We had snowfall in November last year so we'll just wait and see.

yesterday was nice here. sunny as. i got to lay in the sun and work on the tan and ride the motorcycle. it didnt go to custard until it got dark.

i was thinking about the whole women chasing the married men thing. i reckon at some time in your life odds are you will meet someone who is marrried, who you happen to get on with a bit too well. it is not the best thing either as you usually both know without ever having to discuss it. which you couldnt anyways as it would be admitting knowing it is possible or that you could have thought about it. having a strong emotional bond with someone else's partner, even if you never touch them, is almost worse than getting physical with them. and that is something which is often missed and people just concentrate on the sexual aspect which is transient at best. philosophical mood today as well LOL
    Very philosophical for this time of the morning! I do agree with you, although I'd not say I have an 'emotional' bond with my 'handbag' other than friendship. I'm sure that an emotional tie with someone else could be extremely detrimental to a relationship even if there was no physical aspect to it. Was it Joanie who was saying that a one off physical act wouldn't offend her near as much as full on affair would? I think I'd feel the same.

yes and then you get the good male friends who you dont have an inappropriate emotional bond with and i adore mine. especially being a bit of a cave girl as i can go do cave person things with them. i am with you in the fact that i would prob feel the same about emotional vs physical infidelity. granted i would rather not deal with any of it tho.

. granted i would rather not deal with any of it tho.
    Amen to that sister!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    back again. wedding is on saturday - so panic stations here !!!
    Mowed lawns yesterday and for the first time in 15 odd years I revealed by big MF arms. Anyway i got sunburnt didn't I. So heres me jiggling round the lawn on the ride on, MF arms bliberty blobbing over every bump - what a sight !!! LOL
    so today i have covered said arms after lathering with home made moisturiser
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

what does MF mean? mine are M arms aka arms like madonna lol just spoke to exhubby on the phone and apparently it is sunny and hot up your way.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Not up my way it aint !!!! Have you watched the movie The Fockers ???? The mothers name was Martha Focker !!!! Do you now sort of get what I was saying LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My arms have fadobada's according my younger brother. I think that was a 'Kath and Kim' saying, but its such a perfect name for arm flab. Not that I have huge fadobada's or anything......LOL