Page 82 of 533 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 82

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Omy, Lizzielou, that is a slide. But it does happen to us all. Remember the old mantra, "a minute on the lips, a year on the hips?"

Another: Cake is Satan's butt monkey.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    cat bites are one thing - however pig bites are a whole different story !!!!

IMG_0518.jpg

here is Arfa pig - very cute - but a total PIG !!!! LOL

IMG_0073.jpg

and this buxom lass is Pricilla petunia.
    I hope these come out.
    Both of these beauties have bites on them like a rabid dog LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    LL you will get back up on that Horse. We all have little oopsies, just some of us don't post honestly about them !!!!!!
    and after your woopsie I ain't sayin nuffink about my di-gression!
    Seaweed well done for averting an otherwise awful hospital visit.
    I have had a couple of close calls by listeneing to medical advice - gone wrong.... but will leave that story for another day !!!
    and Joanie I think we say A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips !!! However I am hoping to prove that one wrong !!!! LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    sounds like a day, seaweed.

i'm mostly working -- as per usual. managed to only put in 8 hours yesterday, though. 10 hours the day before. Today is a short day of only 5 hrs, but I have peer supervision this afternoon, so that's going to be at least two more. Still, all good.

finally got the staff schedule sorted for November. Now I have to do December. It might just be 100% me that month from the looks of things (everyone traveling and what not). Still, all good. I'm happy to teach, honestly. It's not too much for me to do it really -- now that I have an activity to do with DS near by (park, pool!).

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    I have had a couple of close calls by listeneing to medical advice - gone wrong
    def live and learn on that one which is why i always go for avoidance first.

i would disagree with a moment of the lips lol i have to. and i am still alive and still fit my clothes. i always maintain that it is good to challenge your system once in a while. kind of like how it is good to vary your exercise routine. do sprints occasionally and all that sorta stuff. it prob would be more ideal to do a nice prissy carb up with clean carbs but hey, life is for living.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Joanie I think we say A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips !!! However I am hoping to prove that one wrong !!!! LOL
    LOL, yes, that sounds more correct. I'm getting old and forgetful. (That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.) You should hear how I mangle song lyrics.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Another: Cake is Satan's butt monkey.
    Hehe, I like that one! How many cups of green tea do you think it will take to undo all of the bad this week?

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i am really hoping you can get green tea pills as i am still not feeling the love there. i can theorise about how i need to drink it but the mind is way more willing than the body lol

Its quite nice with a small teaspoon of manuka honey stirred through - for medicinal purposes of course.

Seaweed, if you can get your hands on some of this its truly yummy: About Tao Ti | TAO TI Green Tea

I think it does still contain a small amount of sugar, but its nice for a treat.