Page 79 of 533 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 79

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    OMG - did you take latin in school ??? DH is always quoting from his latin memories. I was too dumb and ditsy to take any languages.... but thats ok.
    Sometimes I am comfortable in my ditsy skin LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    lmao i missed latin by a few years. i did french and german. i can still understand ramstein songs but i would struggle to translate them. it means in the name of the father, the son and the holy ghost. ditsy is good. my dog is funny. his breed are real smart. they are lovers not fighters, submit to everyone and then go do exactly what they want lol best way to learn another language is go live there and not have anyone else to talk to.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    pet rats - poppy and bruce. Bruce had the biggest set of bollocks any man would have been proud of !
    *Sniggers* We had a male Tonkinese a few years back, he was a classic seal point, which means he was white all over except for dark brown ears, face, tail, legs and.....balls! When we had him de-sexed my husband had words with the vet about leaving him with his 'dark features'. LOL! He didn't want our wee man to feel out classed by someone with bigger nuts.

We had a male Tonkinese a few years back, he was a classic seal point, which means he was white all over except for dark brown ears, face, tail, legs and.....balls!
    we had a seal tonk who was a tom. he was awesome. the world's best ratter and such a gentle nature. well unless you were a rat lol i cried when i had him fixed and i am not prone to tears. he had started roaming and was slutting with some old bag 750m away across paddocks from my old house. i was polite. retrieved the cat and locked him up for a week and he sprayed in my ear when i was asleep one night so i had to take him to the vet. he never roamed again. i used to stud him out and his stud fees used to feed the pet animals for the whole year so i really disliked that woman a lot.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    He sprayed in your ear? OMG that is so friggin disgusting! Unfortunately we found that getting our boy fixed didn't help with the spraying, he still did it although we loved him to bits so we were quite forgiving. Now we have a wee blue girl who is 1 year old and loves to spray too, particularly on the bottom of the nappy change table. Our older girl who is 10 years old, has never once in her life peed inside (except for that time I accidently locked her in the spare room, but at least she had the decency to do in an old empty box), so I guess its a personality thing maybe?

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    I had no idea there were so many kiwi's here!

Just wanted to say Hi!

He sprayed in your ear? OMG that is so friggin disgusting!
    i can laugh about it now but it was only a mark of the high regard that i held him in that i didnt whip the knife out from under the bed and do some impromptu surgery! i have been pissed on by a drunk man which was by accident so after that, the cat was actually a breeze. at least i liked the cat and i can just have a shower. oh and the dog pissed on me once when i was peeing behind a bush and he decided to join in and had a bit of over spray lol i was kinda befuzzled as to how to tell him off as he didnt do it on purpose either so i just laughed and went and had a shower very quickly when i got home. all my cats getting neutered stopped the anti-social behaviour and i have always had siamese crosses of some kind like tonks or ocicats so i dont know the answer to that one. even cats i have had that were neutered at age 8. my oldest does have one of my kittens, who is now 4, and he used to spray in the house constantly when she had a horrid flat mate he didnt like and this was something he started doing after he was neutered too. he is fine now she doesnt live there anymore.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    yes, the death toll is still quite small. I always sound like a meanie when I speak of such things, but considering Katrina (which had a much higher death toll than people know of via media as well as a horrific situation in terms of clean-up. don't get me started), it's actually a decent number of people doing OK.

I did latin in school. I still use it sometimes.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    he sprayed in my ear
    Seaweed that is absolutely GROSS, however it reminds me of when ..... I can feel a story coming on........we arrived home from the UK after a 6 week holiday, picked up the 3 cats from the cattery in Amberley and five minutes down the road, Fibi, shat all over me. One has to grin and bear it when you still have an hours drive .... so I held onto her tightly all the way, and everyone else grizzled and moaned about the smell. It was gross, but I couldn't do anything about it. It was all over me, all over her - double GROSS !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Traveller View Post
    I had no idea there were so many kiwi's here!

Just wanted to say Hi!
    Hi traveller - what part of the globe do you hail from ??

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i have been pissed on by a drunk man ,oh and the dog pissed on me once .
    Seaweed, Seaweed, Seaweed, you will have to be a guest speaker when we have our conference !

Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post

I did latin in school. I still use it sometimes.
    well done Zoebird. I just can-not get my head around latin, but DH really enjoyed it
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Seaweed, Seaweed, Seaweed, you will have to be a guest speaker when we have our conference !
    i do charge a fee for this you know lol