Page 60 of 545 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Shop Now
    no clues at all? but does rebel have a sale?

A 20kg kettlebell !!!!!!!!!
    fan-bloody-tastic. I am gonna have arms like popeye !!!!!!!
    Tried to make one, but the buckets were not strong enough, or too big to swing effectively....so got me one, and i found that I couldn't swing a 20kg free weight very well either ...... so another birthday present !!!!!!
    yay for me.....
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    no clues at all? but does rebel have a sale?
    Oh yes sale at rebel, huge reductions on everything -

...small steps....

how much did it cost? I so am gonna go to my one tomorrow, i need something that weighs 20kgs! a pair would be even better. can you swing the 20kg kettlebell? you so would not want to get that one wrong on the upwards momentum lol

Yep I can swing it, in fact had to have a go in the shop, but they have so much stuff everywhere !!!!
    anyways tomorrow I will try that routine that I saw on one of the other threads, and will report back how it goes. Love this kettlebell, its a challenge !!!!
    many years ago - back in the day- I did outward bound, and that was one of the highlights of my life. It was the first mixed group, and I ended up challenging myself to many things during the 23 day course. If anyone is ever considering doing it - dont consider....just do it !!!!!
    anyway as I was swinging my wee kettlebell backwards and forwards today - it reminded me of the personal challenges that we should always be attempting. It is good for the soul !!!!!

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    how much did it cost?
    Sorry Seaweed, I think it was about $70 on sale, but can't remember. Altzheimers???????

...small steps....

Wow, 20 kg! You are one keen gwamma! I'm not so sure about that much, quite happy with my wee 6 for now. It probably wouldn't be wise to push my dodgy back too much more than I am so far. Maybe Santa might bring me one if I've made some substantial progress by then?

Survived the f&c night and now I'm tucked up in bed with a cuppa green and a good book. Forgot to plank today, so will pop over to our thread and update in the morning - quite interested to see if my kettle belling core exercises have helped yet, fingers crossed.

Night.

ladies, you are fabulous!
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

That is a lot of changes in a short time, though exciting ones for the most part. Sorry bout the polyurethane, thank goodness for the rags and the quick thinking.

Shop Now
    20 kgs is keen. you go girl!!! you will definitely get those arms in a short time! i can curtsey lunge with 2 x 21kg weights and my arms give out after prob 50 secs so i have to put the weights down on the ground. picking them up individually and then putting them away is a mission lol my arms are still hurting from strength day at the gym but i have been doing a little bit of clubbelling. i am sorta working on a greasing the groove thing with them as i can only do a small amount of reps properly. so i just do double arms casts till i lose form which is currently 5. or i do iron crosses till i lose form. i am up to 3. and that is when i walk past the clubbells and the fancy takes me. so depending on the day can be anything up to 6 sets.

LizzieLou pleased to hear you survived. how do you learn to like green tea? i have passable ones like orange and jasmine and dilmah does a lemon and lemon verbena one but i dont like them enough to want to have them. only make myself have them.

i see patches of blue sky outside and i cant hear the wind so i am gonna take fido for a walk. a certain famous garden near us is having a plant sale today so i am gonna steal the kids back for a few hours from their dad and take them for a run around there too.