Page 534 of 535 FirstFirst ... 34434484524532533534535 LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 534

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    thank you Badger, xxxx. I am so hoping that all is well over yonder. I am needing a truck load of days to catch up with everyones lives. Maybe best to just slot back in and enjoy the now !!!!!!!!
    A few of the passengers were saying that things have been a wee bit chilly over Melbourne way.
    I hope its warming up ! Arrived in CHCH late last night and it was rather chilly, and we have just had a hail storm. BBBBbbbbrrrrrr
    I am sure that I will get used to it, however I had best get the fire going !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

image.jpg
    Hi guys, just thought I would pop in and show you my gorgeous little Georgia. This is her at 1 week old lying on the first quilt that I have made. ( am loving this quilting !!!! A wish I had learnt 20 years ago)

image.jpg

And this is my baby last week at 5 weeks. So incredibly cute !!!!! However I am extremely biased !!!!!!

...small steps....

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Hello, hello, hello!!!! Gwamma I hope you are well, it's been very very quiet without you. I would so love to see your gorgeous little Georgia and her lovely quilt but the attachments are pending approval. GRRRR. I will have to be patient.

Meanwhile, bestest best wishes to you and the whanau xx

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Oh now I see her and she is totally totally precious. What an alert we button she is, it looks like she is reading her own name at one week of age!!! Just beautiful.

The quilt is stunning, it will be a keepsake forever, I cannot believe that is a first effort. Amazing work, G.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Bonnie baby! Also, bonnie quilt
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Bonnie baby! Also, bonnie quilt
    But I thought her name was Georgia....

Very nice quilt... and an adorable little girl....

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Dear lord, Yanks do not get 'bonnie' and with my gyppo heritage I shall re-introduce it to the world for, lo, 'bonnie' is a very useful word. So, bonnie is a non-gender-specific assessment of beauty/well-formedness/attractiveness.

Bonnie Prince Charlie
    Bonnie baby
    You are bonnie
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Dear lord, Yanks do not get 'bonnie' and with my gyppo heritage I shall re-introduce it to the world for, lo, 'bonnie' is a very useful word. So, bonnie is a non-gender-specific assessment of beauty/well-formedness/attractiveness.

Bonnie Prince Charlie
    Bonnie baby
    You are bonnie
    I've watched "Highlander".... I know what bonnie means... I'm just being my normal obtuse smart arse.. lol

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, the pics finally showed up. Beautiful baby!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oh guys it's so nice to share my wee bambino with you all. She is the most placid sweetest wee thing. Had to fly to ashburton emergency department last night - as in 1.5 hour trip....in the car.......
    K. Becos poor wee maxwell s temp had spiked to 40 . 2 degrees. Far too high for Gwammas liking. Anyway to cut a long story short he might have been brewing something nasty within his wee deformed ear, smelled really bad, or it could have been a wee urine infection ( litmus test showed a wee infection) or maybe something else. Anyway Gwamma got to play with the baby...... Wee maxwell thought that the ambulance ride was great fun, and of course once you arrive at the hospital wee people bouce off the walls As if nothing had ever been an issue in the first place !!!!!!
    I remembers when I. Had our third child, I got an infection in my broken waters, wee Anthony was 24 weeks gestation, anyway my temp was 41 or something like that, the rigours were horrific, and apparently I nearly died. Had to have the. Wee man vaginally becos a Caesarian at that stage of gestation would have ruined me for life.
    The point I am trying desperately to make is this.... If my wee grandson had had a temp of 40+ he would have been a very uncomfortable fella indeed !!!!
    "............so I got to play with the cutest wee thing, the drove all the way home, arriving about 1.15 am !!!!!!! The thing we do !!!!!!

Anyway youse fellas, hope you are all good.
    My love to you all
    Me x

...small steps....