Page 519 of 535 FirstFirst ... 19419469509517518519520521529 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 519

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Jac - you are right - its the first !!!!!!!!!! why does life pass me by in a whirlwind blurr ???????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    thanx Annie.
    as soon as I am back, I have a night listening to Dr Libby, then packing for our jetboat trip into the Hollyford. So much to remember to do and take.
    We will be camping in a puptent, no power, no hut, no toilet, roaring stags for company, etc etc etc
    should be fun !!!!!!!!!
    Sounds brilliant! I have never been there but the latest issue of FMC bulletin (federated mountain clubs) has a pic of the Little Homer Falls on the Hollyford Trak, it looks so beautiful. Have a wonderful time.

Hi guys - well what a day Gwamma had!!!!!!!
    Up at 2am, out the door by 3 am
    Got to the airport two hours before, as you do, realised that stoopid Gwamma had forgotten the PASSPORTS !!!!!!!! So I flew home, doing 150 on the deserted country roads !!!!!! One hour round trip, but thank fully we still had an hour before our flight.
    What a DICK Gwamma is..........
    So we boarded the plane at 6am arrived in Melbourne at 8am, (was waving wildly to you Badger), then got to Perth at 12 midday. So went through heaps of time zones, and still had half a day to fill !!!!!!!
    Managed to get an hour down the road towards margaret river. Had thai for tea, and slept 10 hours.
    Am feeling like a million bucks this morning.
    SIL is acting a bit dodgy so we shall see how the day pans out.
    Yesterday she went on and on and on about snakes coming into our room overnight, so DH ( her brother) said nah it will be spiders that will cause us grief!!!!!!! Naughty DH
    She went on about how safe the plane is as we were taking off, and DH said something dodgy to that,
    She went on about some weird guy that said hello to us on the street, and DH said that he was possibly casing us out, and was gonna come and steal our money......
    So DH just fuels her paranoia ------- so all in all a fantabulous start to my little holiday !!!!!!
    OFFS ( this means oh for f--- sake) - she is now going on about drinking the water in the unit. Will she get a gastric bug etc etc etc.......... I have given up and am writing about it on MDA !!!!!!
    Its gonna be a fun day !!!!!!
    Last edited by NZ primal Gwamma; 04-03-2014 at 05:06 PM.

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    LOL sounds like my mother out law. she was that neurotic. i still maintain the stress of worrying about it is worse than the chance of it actually happening. have fun G!

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    *waves* I thought of you yesterday morning...are you returning via Melbs? If so I might be able to swing a meet and greet!
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, the PASSPORTS!!!!! I can't believe it. After surviving that one, mere rumours of snakes and stalkers and gastric bugs surely won't make you skip a beat. Happy holiday

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Sorry G, but that made me lol, interesting day then.... happy holidays....

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    *waves* I thought of you yesterday morning...are you returning via Melbs? If so I might be able to swing a meet and greet!
    Badger no sos we are heading straight to auckland, and then onto chch - bugga!!!!!!!

The wedding was a huge success. Everything was catered for, including little old gwamma!!!!!!

The really fun part was a photo booth, where u dressed up and had all these photies taken. Best fun !!!!!!!!!

There was a lolly station. Like $10,000 worth of lollies......... And they all went !!!!!!! Holy crap !!!!!

We had pork belly for entree, and ribeye steak for a main - bloody boootiful

Anyway Gwamma is flying home tamorra. I believe that daylite saving has happened while i have been gone ?

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    yes we had daylight saving last night. big weekend here. hunting trip for the roar and i got 3 deer. 2 of which were stags with antlers. over run with venison right now and i cant eat any of it as it has to hang. stags are rank and chewy till they have hung for at least a week. i have no idea where i am going to store it all once i've chopped it up. i may have to buy a proper freezer.

kiwisk8girl is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi There,

I'm new here (well, been lurking for a while now). It's good to see a group of fellow kiwis :-) I live in Featherston with husband, son dogs, cat, horse and a menagerie of other farm type animals.

Been primal since November last year and I'm NEVER going back.

Hope to talk with you all now and again