Page 516 of 534 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 5333

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 516

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    sexist as it may seem LOL I have always said men are better for training us old ladies!! that is so freaking awesome. way to go!!! the power lifters do have special dead lifting shoes so they may have some heel. I am not sure. Once you have the proper squat going on, the weight will climb a lot. ditto with the deads. there is a female masters 3 power lifter at my gym. masters 3 is over 50s. she apparently started a couple of years back barely being able to bench the bar for 20 reps. the bar at our gym is 20kgs. she now does about 52kgs or so. they do only have to do one lift, but still. pretty impressive.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jac View Post
    Woohoo!! I think I'd like to adopt him.
    Cute, Jac. But seriously, isn't it wonderful when someone actually LISTENS to what you say? And gets it. Definitely keep him on.

And well done on your workout.

bumpity bump. monsoon weather here. I have a very twitchy red dog too. he had to have his dew claws amputated so he cant do any exercise where he may bang the stitches for about a week. consequently we are both climbing the walls. I've even had to resort to doing the kids just dance on the wii. going to potato for 5 or so days in honour of the irish ancestors this week for St patricks day.

Poor doggy. No rain to speak of here, but it's a bit windy. Still very warm but from our point of view the cyclone has been pretty much a non-event.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Finally Blue skies up here again. Irish eyes are smiling
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

my eftpos card got declined getting diesel today so I had to credit card it. short week due to the dog or I would be off having a whisky for the ancestors. I may be able to find enough change or just have a bourbon and pretend. except we didn't go via America LOL

No Irish ancestry here, but I did use potatoes tonight on my cottage pie tonight. My main reason was so I would have something to whip my 10-day-old cream into

I managed to find some money. drove over the hill to the pub and they only had Scottish whisky!!! so potato hack, coffee with calcitrim milk and scotch yesterday. I think they were even English potatoes!

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    Foggy here today. What, fog?? In the Waikato?? Surely not . I guess it begins.
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

sunny and warm here which is awesome beyond words. I run into one of the neighbours when I was out walking just now. 32mm of rain yesterday overnight.