Page 458 of 534 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468508 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 5333

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 458

Kiwigalnz is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I feel like I know you all so well now. Trying to read fast so I can catch up with present times.

seaweed is online now Senior Member
    G can you post a few more pics of your blankets? i am almost out of diesel but i need to go look for some harakeke to weave with today. i need to make a kete later as mine is done for. i noticed it was frayed on one side when i was out just now. trying to work out the closest pa harakeke with a nice soft variety to make a delicate kete out of. prob the marae up the road since i am not needing to drive past the exhusband's house while he is in town.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Maz welcome, there's always room for a new character in our daily soap.

Jac, the crochet is a GREAT idea. I should also get myself of the 'puter in the evenings, and knit some ironically named TV slippers

Gwamma, good luck at the doctors. Never never give up, here's to a healthier 2014. Go, you.

happy New year to you all from the drizzly ole 'Naki.

it is sunny here for once!!! i cant ride the motorcycle due to too much assistance in the small child dept which is why i was going to cut some harakeke. not allowed to cut it in the rain.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Hi all, so the little fella is ok. No spinal injury but lots of bruising and puncture wounds.

Still haven't been able to catch up worth the owners, as they've been busy, but no dog wardens or cos banging on the door so hopefully that's good news.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Welcome kiwigal, don't worry there's loads of drama and adventure still to come after page 257
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    yay for the wee dog Misabi. And here is hoping that they are really nice folk............ is it time to do the kiwi greeze thing ??????

wwwweeeeelllllllll bloody bloody bloody bloody bloody HELL - what a waste of frickin time that was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    try the elimination diet she suggested !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yes I know all about the elimination diet sweets, but I want to allergy test myself....................
    so tomorrow I starts me a whole 30 - no dairy, no grains............bloody bloody boo bloody hoo !!!!!!!!

really sorry about all the bloodys guys !!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Whole 30 - that's a tough assignment, G. But we will all be cheering you on. So sorry about the no dairy But here's hoping that tests positive in the long run. So, what's for dinner??

Why not?
    you mean why cant we cut harakeke in the rain? it is a tikunga. one thing i love about weaving is all the tikunga is based on real life practicalities. if it has been raining the harakeke sucks up alot of moisture so you will get alot of shrinkage in your kete which means there will be gaps. we dont like gaps unless they are sposed to be there. often if it has been wet for a while, i will go cut some harakeke to weave with in a break in the weather and then stand it in a dry spot for a few days to dry out a bit.

G you will be sweet on the whole 30. i reckon it is easier to have concrete rules to follow dietwise than moderation myself. and it is all for a good reason. there are some awesome pinterest sites for whole 30 recipes. i could cope with them, except no milk in my coffee and i would be mean or more like too sleepy to be mean lol http://www.pinterest.com/chowstalker/whole30/ here are some.