Page 455 of 536 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465505 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 5355

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 455

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I just realized you all are just hours away from 2014. So to all darling Kiwis (and Aussies also and anyone who's almost a day ahead)...

Happy New Year!

And may 2014 bring you everything you desire.
    J I hope that you are having a wonderful new years eve - you will love 2014 !!!!!! its just so much better than 2013 already !!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    the start of a new year! made it down the beach with the dog. done some clean and jerks while i was making the horse some food. another day in paradise really. new years resolutions anyone? dithering here. what to resolute? love and a peaceful world or the last few kgs, sorting my personal life out and specific exercise goals. so much room for improvement. places to see. things to do. i reckon maintain where i am now at a bare minimum both exercise and body compwise and have a good adventure for the year.

happy new year everyone. Gwamma has a wee bit of a sore head this morning - SURPRISE !!!!!!!!!!
    a quiet day today - me thinks..................... in fact I could spend a few hours reading up on MDA - LOL
    cross posted with you. remember my propensity for the ignore button. very useful i reckon as i have better things to fill my head with LOL happy new years G!!!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    thanx Seas - to you to. Re thr resolution thing, already started my new me mode, so no resolutions needed.......... we shall see how long they last !!!!!!
    best day to you
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

that is awesome G. i only tend to do the scarlett o'hara think about it tomorrow about things like taking vitamin pills, men and car dramas. otherwise, rat up a drainpipe! i also find btw if i do end up with a headache for some mysterious reason, if i take my water bottle and go for a long long walk. it will start to get better. i have had to do the odd 20k walk LOL but it has always cured that nasty headache. this morning, no headache. GF pizza overdose yesterday so i feel a bit listless. my lovely little almost teenager has been making pizza on her new pizza stone and being the adoring mother i have to eat it. grains, even GF ones, make me feel so sluggish and just bleurgh.

Misabi is offline Senior Member

Hope you all had/have a great night.

We had a quiet one in after a sleepless night before worrying about the little chihuahua and what's going to happen to our dog.

Luckily it turned out that the chihuahua's back wasn't broken (as the owner had feared), but plenty of puncture wounds. He was home resting yesterday afternoon, but they haven't decided if they will report is to the council and/or press charges yet (which could result in a max $3k fine and our dog being put down. The minimum five would be $400 for the dog being in public not under control)

Hopefully, the fact that the first thing I said to them was that if it was my dog that did it I'll pick up all their vet's bills will stop them from making a complaint.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    J I hope that you are having a wonderful new years eve - you will love 2014 !!!!!! its just so much better than 2013 already !!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LMAO, G. You totally crack me up!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Hopefully, the fact that the first thing I said to them was that if it was my dog that did it I'll pick up all their vet's bills will stop them from making a complaint.
    if it was my dog that got attacked, i am relatively reasonable and definitely not hysterical. i wouldnt do the authorities but the vet bill would be a good start. my main expectation would be some way of knowing it wouldnt happen again.

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    Happy new year everyone!! I've started it in fine form, with a stinking cold that has gone to my chest. I sound worse than an old smoker. Never mind - it's my first cold in a couple of years.

We had the whanau here for Xmas, a very quiet new year last night, and planning our daughter's engagement party for this Saturday. You should all come to it!!

Misabi, I'm so sorry to hear about your dog - it's a constant anxiety for responsible dog owners, isn't it?? Good that the wee dog isn't as badly hurt as they first thought. Sounds like you're doing everything you can. My fingers are crossed for you.

I think I'd be like seaweed if my dog was hurt, more concerned that the owner isn't an aggressive jerk than with forcing the dog to be pts if it's usually under control. We're trying to find a private space for our monthly greyhound runs so we don't have to deal with other dogs - all ours are muzzled if they're off lead at a GAP walk, but that also stops them from defending themselves if they're attacked.
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    We're trying to find a private space for our monthly greyhound runs so we don't have to deal with other dogs
    i have the most wonderful neighbour with a 5 acre deer fenced paddock. we run the dogs in there. mine, thankfully is good with other dogs and generally tends to return when i call him. he's not really ever out unattended as he is not allowed to make decisions on his own. there are just too many things like stock out on the roads, stock in nearby paddocks, strange water fowl and crazy drivers here. which is also why my neighbour has a deer fence. precisely so she doesnt have to worry about the dog getting out.