Page 434 of 535 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484534 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 434

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Oh no, that probably means it's headed this way in a few days and I really should be out there making the most of the fine spell.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    someone was telling me when i was out this morning about a high coming thru which would mean the rain is heading your way. go out and make the most of it. i have gotten thru winters doing not much constructive on that basis!

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Here's hoping for a quick, complete recovery for Gwampa and a lavish "I'm sorry I was sooooo dramatic when you were waiting on me and caring for me when I *used to* have cancer" night out/in.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Haha RR i shall look forward to THAT night out !!!!!!!!

Its drizzling..........YAY......... This of course means that i do not have to shift the irrigation this morning.
    Baby boy is staying, and he hates the rain. I put him in the dog kennel over night, so when i open the wee gate, he wont come out for ages. Its actually quite funny the way he hates water......... And when he is roaming around my garden i just have to put the sprinklers on the areas i do not want him grazing. It works a treat!!!!!!
    DHs swelling around the face and neck area seems to be reducing very slowly. I suppose the good thing about facial injuries is they heal quickly.
    I was however a wee bit worried about his temperature last night, so will monitor that over the next few days. He so cannot afford to get an infection on top of everything else.
    Its interesting..... Just when i think he is coping a wee bit better mentally he comes out with some really negative shit. I know, i know, he is allowed, but within reason.
    Anyway on other newz i have nearly finished the two queensized blankets that i have made family members for christmas.i will try and post some piccys but this ipad thing is so different to the computer, and i daren't go there. DH hates seeing me on MDA!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    my rather oversized wee red boy is not enamoured with the rain either. he crackes me up. fancy pants hunting dog and it rains heaps in the bush. he doesnt care when he is hunting or officially out exercising but he will tip toe out from under the lean to, gliding ever so delicately between the rain drops, when it is raining to go for a pee. and come straight back in again. he pointed out a bumble bee on a flower a few days ago too LOL i sometimes wonder!

i so need to make something creative G. those blankets sound cool. the ipad should work in a similar way with pics ? keep under the radar G and have a good day everyone x

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Hugs, Gwamma!!

No reason at all, just because.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Hugs, Gwamma!!

No reason at all, just because.
    +1
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I'm missing NZ looking at all of the pictures from my friends that are enjoying the sunny weather in and around wellington, going to the beach, etc.

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    I'm missing NZ looking at all of the pictures from my friends that are enjoying the sunny weather in and around wellington, going to the beach, etc.
    What, a freezing winter in PA is not as fun!

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Well, to be honest, it was an awesome day today with snow and everything. But, I'm missing where I was, too.