Page 430 of 535 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480530 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 5342

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 430

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    I have asked him why he is being so nasty to me, and he reckons that then it will be easier for me to move on when he is dead.....WTF????????? He is sooooooo jumping the gun, but it is really horrid seeing him getting so down.
    If it was me I'd reply with 'Buck up your ideas matey or I'll move on before you're dead.' But then I'm not known for my patience and compassion. Sending happy thoughts, deep breaths and counting to ten your way. xxx
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Horrendously horrendous day ........ DH is so concerned that they will find cancer in the CT scan this afternoon that surgery wont do him any good.
    I have asked him why he is being so nasty to me, and he reckons that then it will be easier for me to move on when he is dead.....WTF?????????
    ugh. that is prob some wierd manipulation for you to say how you wont be able to go on without him or something like that. do they offer any form of councelling? just keep repeating to yourself how you do not deserve anyone being nasty to you regardless of their excuse. if anything he should be nicer and be making the most of the time he has left if he really believes he is a goner as he is incredibly lucky to have you!!!!

It's a tough job but someone has to do it. Good on you Seas for stepping up.
    i really truly had to reschedule my hair appointment to go LOL i cant wait. bit of a bummer i have to pay attention and look after children. Not to mention normal children are nowhere near as feral and self reliant at these things as mine are so i am gonna need to pay alot of attention to make sure i dont lose any! i've been working on teaching the dog to run with me up the beach without running under me and tripping me up and without deciding he needs to body slam me at high speed like he does his best doggy friend when they play. we have almost got it so plan A is i will have to run the dog up the beach literally at 6am to wear him out. then leap in the truck and go jet boating and white water rafting for the day. then leap in the truck and hoon to the airport to get my middle child who will have been in wellington since the sunday and is coming home. i will most likely still be in my wet suit, be dripping water and have twigs in my hair and smudged makeup LOL

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Oh, G, he's scared and since men aren't really trained to cry and freak out the way we do, they become belligerent butt holes.

As always, *hugs* to help you get through it.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Wow, Gwamma, hubby has really done a mind job on himself. If this were my hubby, I would send his mommy (my MIL is actually very cool in situations like this), our reverend, the counselor at the hospital, his best friend (who is actually an oncologist), and his beer buddy his way, pretty much all at the same time, just to give me a break. Serious. Is there anyone who can run a little interference for you and deflect some of the verbal abuse?? Here is to a really positive outcome on the scan!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

vh67 is online now Senior Member
    Whoever said that women are the weaker sex obviously did not mean mentally. Men definitely take the cake at that. Can he get some sort of anxiety medication? If anyone needs it, he does. My bother is absolutely worthless under stress and we were dealing with my dad being sick, we used to joke about getting tranquilizer darts for him. Ok, we weren't joking but you should check on something for your husband.

Big warm hugs and positive thoughts!

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, sounds like he's done a real job on himself!! And he's got plenty left over for you. Hope the CT scan comes out nice and clean, and you get a break. Kia kaha, Gwamma.
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    But then I'm not known for my patience and compassion
    me too!
    Oh, G, he's scared and since men aren't really trained to cry and freak out the way we do, they become belligerent butt holes
    people are people. i have known women and heard of women who have reacted in the same way. it is not a male/female based behaviour at all. good luck this avo G. I will check when i get home for good news!!!

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Sorry everything is so crappy at the moment Gwama. I was trying to find something silly to lighten things up, but in the meantime:

Or maybe this
    Last edited by Misabi; 11-17-2013 at 11:25 PM.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Or maybe this
    Oi, Crabbcakes! Check out *these* jolly hockey sticks! *fans face*
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    We would surely have a honker of a thanks giving J - poor bloody bird...........
    Saes if you let your hair down while boating up the river is gonna get sooooooooo tangled and then some............

Horrendously horrendous day ........ DH is so concerned that they will find cancer in the CT scan this afternoon that surgery wont do him any good.
    I have asked him why he is being so nasty to me, and he reckons that then it will be easier for me to move on when he is dead.....WTF????????? He is sooooooo jumping the gun, but it is really horrid seeing him getting so down.
    I will report back later. please dont think bad thoughts if i dont get back to you tonight, but only 3 hours sleep last night and i am rinsed.
    Happy thoughts.....happy thoughts.....happy thoughts
    G x
    Thats a pretty normal response..... I know that before every long deployment I ever made the wife and I got into a huge argument. It to created some "distance" between us, and made leaving a little less painfull. I never claimed that it was a GOOD defense strategy, but it was effective.... It happened to alot of the guys I knew. Sorry it's such a rough
    spot for ya..