Page 43 of 532 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 43

seaweed is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    my plateaus are all self inflicted by too much food. i will ring the man who sells maori potatoes for a laugh to see if he has any left but i really am not sure i need potatoes. i am like the chick in the marathon running on fat thread. i cant carb refeed as it makes me want to keep carb feeding. disciplinewise i prob could just eat potatoes if i could still have my coffee but i would worry what would happen to me when i stopped.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    ok so here is my accountable post from the morning after the night before comment - I am gonna up the exersize !!!!!

Went for a 3.5 km run/walk this morning, how path-et-tic is that !!!!!!! but that is how far I went and so, I suppose it is a beginning. I must admit that the last time I ran this distance (1 year ago) I was slower than this morning !!!! Then I was fit eating crap, and now I am unfit, 8kg lighter, and eating very clean !!!!
    anyhoo I am rambling. Off to do a couple of strength exersizes and "THE PLANK"

catch you all later
    G, x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Really really sad that this old Gwamma can only do a 1 minute plank. I suppose it is something to begin with, and i can only get stronger and hold it for longer - we shall work on it !!!!

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Ugh, I hate the plank! I can barely manage 1 minute without looking like I'm having a seizure. My abdo muscles have all separated since having the kids, so I get that real attractive pyramid thing going on when I do situps. I really need to work on mine too - perhaps we should have a 'plank off'? LOL that sounds way ruder than it ought to!

Hey 3.5km is way better than none - and thats exactly what I did yesturday.

Thanx LizzieLou - a plank off sounds just like the ticket !!!! However if Misabi is gonna be part of the challenge, we need some rules cos he will already have hard-as testosterone induced ones !!!!! LOL

so count me in !!!!
    Should we do it week by week ????? or a one month challenge or ???.... guidance please

...small steps....

I'm thinking that we'd have to do 'the biggest increase in planking time' to make it fair for our testosterone enhanced friends. We could do weekly time-ins to chart our progress and then after say a month(?) we can declare a winner.

fantastic - I am up for it !!!!!!!
    starting this week ?????
    calling all our Kiwi buddies, and any other plank-offs - the challenge is about to begin.
    actually Lizzie lou, praps I should start a whole thread ????

...small steps....

Oh the shame.....

It would be interesting to see how many other takers we can find.

okey dokey - I shall get it started NOW !!!!!

...small steps....

seaweed is online now Senior Member
    Do you know what a thread killer is Gwamma? hint hint lmao i so hate planks! i am gonna pretend i havent seen this. change the subject. but before i do that. check this out
    20 Core Shredding Plank Variations - YouTube i reckon the only way to plank is to distract yourself while you are doing it so as you dont watch the clock. i also like renegade rows far better.
    i havent run anywhere today. mob handed and overrun but heading down the back straight. 4 days to go. i did have a swift sprint up the hydroslide a few times this morning and then swum 600m or so. but that doesnt really count.
    anyone on here potatoing yet? i just prefer fish right now and cant face those horrid white supermarket potatoes at the best of times. let alone to the exclusion of anything else.