Page 428 of 536 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429430438478528 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 5355

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 428

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, I have been a stalker.., I mean lurker here and I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you, your DH and family. We went through something similar with my dad and the waiting is the toughest part. Good or bad, it is easier to attack something when you know what it is. Sending lots of hugs and warm positive energy your way!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Thanx VH, stalking, lurking i believe is allowed!!!!!!!
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    What she said.....

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Haven't been around much. Sorry to see you guys are still having a rough time Gwamma.
    Thinking of you, keep your chin up!
    Xx
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Thanx RR,
    Secret time ...[I].....there is possibly another little grandbaby on the way???????? It will only be a blip at the present minute, so lets keep our fingers crossed.
    I am wanting DD to tell her father, becos its such exciting newz, however one of the things that he is really upset about is not seeing his grandbabies grow up.
    G x
    Gwamma, what an awesome secret! That is such incredible news and hoping this darling little blip will arrive safely in the due course of time. As for letting the future gwampa know, hopefully the right time will also present itself so that it can be a very special family moment. These things do have a way of working themselves out at times.

All the best for Monday....xxx

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Got that many fingers crossed now, I'm having trouble typing....Hope everything goes well G, thinking of you!

Guys guys guys - you are all my little rocks!!!!!!! Am in tears right now reading all your wonderful little thoughts over the last few pages.
    We had a really nice day out yesterday, but i did end up letting DH down. I have been really concerned about his driving over the last few weeks, even before all this drama. Its just little things like pulling out from a give way, in front of a huge kenworth, a weeny bit too close for old gwammas liking, or passing a car with very little lee way at the eleventh hour etc.......
    Anyhoo i made a pact with myself that i would do the driving until he is well and rested etc.......... Once we got down to DDs ( and its only a 2 hour drive, so not huge) anyway i hit the wall. It was like when i ran that half marathon and got to the 19 th k. You just cant go on....... It was horrid, and i couldnt drive, i just needed to lie down and clillax. I am thinking its all this lack of sleep, but without taking tabs, i don,t know how to help with that one.
    We did however have a nice time at DDs and the wee boys were jumping all over gaggag, it was great.

Not feel so great this morning. Was awake from 2 am. ...........coffee time (with a dash of whiskey????? Maybe???????? ) LOL
    Have the best day everyone
    G x

...small steps....

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    You're trying to hold the whole world on your shoulders - it's okay to get tired and ask for a rest.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

woo-oooooo I quite like those shoulders..... can i buy me some????????????????????????????????

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    woo-oooooo I quite like those shoulders..... can i buy me some????????????????????????????????
    yeah they look pretty good. G, remember what i said about looking after yourself? those ABxs are probably toasting you too.

i have just been for a huge huge walk up one of my fave hills. i think it's about a 14k round trip. and the hill is several hills. they have finished lambing so i can get thru. i wore the 10kg weight vest. it was mental. hills i usually go straight up were a nightmare. the downhills were wicked too as it completely changes your balance and it's not a tame track, more of a goat run. and then it rained and i only had a very skimpy long sleeved t-shirt on under the weight vest. thankfully i had some jeans on. but oh my. i felt like i was floating when i got home and took the vest off.

Also goats. Misabi. Remember the gargantuan nubian i mentioned at school pet day? well i run into the neighbour with goats and she said to me OMG that goat was huge. apparently it was a wether and they dont usually grow that big but they are a larger breed of goat.