Page 424 of 525 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474524 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 5241

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 424

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Seas, I didn't realise nubians got that big. Might have to look into that. DH has been talking about buying one or two from someone down the road, but making it sound like they stay these cute miniature goats...
    i have never seen one that big either. i thought they were more small and goat sized too!

i have just completed my first jog in 300 years!!!! It was only 20 minutes jogging and then 10 minutes strength........ But hey who cares....... I did it!!!!!!!!
    woohoo!!! go G!!!!!!!! i managed a swift stomp around the block too but i didnt jog. k well maybe for a few hundred metres LOL

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Morning guys......... I can tick another sleepless night off the fingers...........
    Tomorrow, tomorrow i love you tomorrow....... Your only a D...A....Y AWAY.............
    Tomorrow............
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

i am looking forward to tomorrow as well. get some peace around here LOL was a beaut day this morning. sunny and warm as. the kids had a mud race so i did my mother of the century impression and went for a ride on the bike. i missed the rain and the rain just started as they finised so i was good. they had fun too. i've been eyeing my garden so as i can start to make inroads. i planted some more potatoes and put a zucchini in my compost heap as my volunteer pumpkin did so well last summer.

Well done Seas. I have just shifted the irrigation, and started it up. So hot here today, but not a pleasant hot. Very muggy like the north. The wind has been really strong, and the place is drying off very quick.
    Congratulate the girls on the mud race. I think Doc has done one or two??????? Could be something for Gwamma to try one day?????
    I have a really sore gut today. I have never had these antibugs before, but i think they are at fault. Metronidazole is the name - never heard of them!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

it was quite an easy jog around a paddock with one mud section and a water slide, they tend to make kids stuff very easy these days and everyone gets prizes. i am going to do the proper one next year maybe. depends on what else i am up to as it is a long way away. metronidazole is another name for flagyl. i have heard of it as it is something that crosses breastmilk so you cant have it when nursing. this here is relatively comprehensive
    METRONIDAZOLE - ORAL (Flagyl) side effects, medical uses, and drug interactions.

Thanx Seas. Very comprehensive !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

google is always the best bet and find the official pharma info. the dirt is always there. there should have been a package insert as well which should have all the side effects listed. should and should being the operative words.

thinking about it, i can now get up quite a few of my fave hills as lambing is over. informal mud run if it keeps raining!

badgergirl is offline Senior Member
    Thinking of you, Gwamma, and sending love...
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    For Gwamma:

"Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

PrimalCon New York
    hey G. thinking of you xx