Page 405 of 534 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415455505 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 405

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by voyaging View Post
    Hiya!
    42 year old mother of four under nine.
    Primal for two years,20 kgs down 20 to go.living in windy!!! Welly with husband kids and dog. do tae kwon do squash and walk to work twice a week, 30 kms. Want to bee fabulous by october next year for a trip to bali

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Welcome voyaging. I'm hoping that's 30km all up and not each time you walk to walk
    Even then that's still some going!
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Misabi, that is what I call paradise..............
    Ah the serenity

It is on a day like that. It's not as isolated as it looks, a couple of places up on the Hill behind and other houses just out of shot in the left. But it'll do for now

Got the rings up in the garage today and realised that I can't do s muscle up anymore
    So need to get back into practice.

Also need to do some minor construction before the pullup bar can go up. So for now it's door pullups a La yayog style.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Crabbcakes is online now Senior Member
    Thinking of all you Kiwis tonight - we just watched "The World's Fastest Indian", the story of Burt Munro and his Indian motorbike racing on the Bonneville Salt Flats here in the US back in the 1960's, and setting speed records. Dunno' if you have seen it - Anthony Hopkins plays Burt. Sweet, sweet movie.

Misabi - your place looks great. Here is hoping you are very happy there for a very long time!

Nobody can sleep here, so we are looking for a new flick to watch... Hubster just turned on "Hellboy".
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Thanks CC! The fastest Indian is a great story and Hellboy is good for a laugh too

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Hi CC- the worlds fastest Indian, one of the best stories ever!!!!!!!! Such an amazing guy, not sure that I have seen hellboy, but I did watch a funny one recently with Cameron Diaz. I think Christina app legate was in it too??????? Very funny, especially the Prince Albert, or was it a tongue piercing scene....... I nearly wet my pants !!!!!!!!!
    Not for the kids thou..........
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Welcome voyaging! i think we're beating you on the windy too. way to go on the 20kgs as well.

i've not actually seen the fastest indian. my farrier knew burt and one of the exbf's dad knew him too.

It is on a day like that. It's not as isolated as it looks, a couple of places up on the Hill behind and other houses just out of shot in the left. But it'll do for now
    so no nude sunbathing or loud parties then! still looks pretty awesome to me. and all the things you can grow make me very jealous.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post

so no nude sunbathing or loud parties then! still looks pretty awesome to me. and all the things you can grow make me very jealous.
    If for any reason you decided to nude sunbathe Misabi! or even topless! pictures would be very much appreciated................

G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    Welcome voyaging! i think we're beating you on the windy too. way to go on the 20kgs as well.

i've not actually seen the fastest indian. my farrier knew burt and one of the exbf's dad knew him too.

Lol yeah, gonna miss the nudity the deck on our old place allowed

Though to be honest, the neighbors are far enough away that they'd need binoculars to be able to see anything worth looking at and if they want to good for them

Crabbcakes is online now Senior Member
    Yeah, living this far out has its advantages - I do the nude sunbathing thing a couple of times each summer, and the topless putzing in the garden a few more times than that. When nude tho, I always have a full long tshirt/robe-ish thing with me - we do get visits from FedEx and UPS, and sometimes the mailman drives up to the house, and I don't really care to have gossip spread around such a tiny community about me, even tho the locals assuredly do many, many worse things than I will ever get up to.

Our movie night started with "Beetlejuice" tonight - forgot to say.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

voyaging is offline Junior Member
    The wind has slowed down to a mere 70 ish kmh.
    It's roughly 30 kms if I do two days walk into town.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app