Page 403 of 534 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413453503 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 403

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i am hoping for the start of summer soon!!! hot and cold here today. windy which i think makes it more changeable. i did manage the block with the dog in shorts and a long sleeved T without freezing too much. then it showered and cooled down. got about 5 loads of washing dry in the wind. i am planning an early night too. i got a copy of the luminaries so i am going to read it in bed. be a proper old lady LOL

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Yay for old ladies...........
    I mowed the lawns in this wind and it wasn't pleasent, have just buries Oak........so sad
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jac View Post
    Hope you're all enjoying Labour weekend! It always feels like the official start to summer. We've been prepping the dining room ready for painting - including sanding the floor. I found my triceps, lol. Very, very tired right now, and planning an early night. Lovely weather - too good to be inside really! Masking up and undercoating/priming tomorrow morning . . .
    I hear ya Jac, We've been painting our lounge and it's been gorgeous outside
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Bug hugs, Gwamma. Big, big hugs. Have raised a glass in memory. xxxx
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

Thanx Badger - you put so much love and time into bringing these wee creatures back from the brink, but you never know what is around the corner. At least in his wee short life, he was loved
    Thank you
    G x

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    have just buries Oak........so sad
    awww, i'm having coffee but i can break out a bourbon in his memory. poor wee thing =( not house reno but i dragged the 30m of lace i got in a sale years ago for $1/m out of the wardrobe and draped it around my 4 poster bed. to see what it looks like as i need to make some curtains for it. it looks awesome. now to work out how to make decent curtains as i cant get it wrong!

Hmmmmmm lace around four poster bed........ What's his name seas????????

...small steps....

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Yay for old ladies...........
    I mowed the lawns in this wind and it wasn't pleasent, have just buries Oak........so sad
    Aww, so sorry to hear that
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Thanx Misabi, youngest DD is taking it really hard.
    She has this adorable friend, who she met on this pilots course, called oak. He is From Thailand and wanted to be a fashion designer, but his father said......NO, so he came to nz and is studying with DD. He was so excited when she named the wee lamb after him, and of course now so upset that he has succumbed.
    The circle of life.........
    Last edited by NZ primal Gwamma; 10-26-2013 at 10:39 AM.

...small steps....

Anyhow on a much more positive note, DH was talking to youngest DDs instructor this morning ( yes a Saturday I know, but she was bidding on some head phones that pilots need in the cockpit), anyhoo he was saying that she was being given preferential entry into the commercial pilots course because she has done so well this last six weeks, and she is such a wee team player.
    I feel so proud of my wee 9 week premature, 3 pound baby who is now nearly 6 foot tall!!!!!!!!
    Kids ay........ They do give you the warm fuzziness at times

...small steps....