Page 400 of 534 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450500 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 5333

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 400

Annieh is offline Senior Member

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Miso says try and chillax Gwamma

If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Big hugs to miso- Gwamma is well on her way to chill axing......... After a whole bottle of red.......
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    G, hope you're feeling better when you awaken. *hug* And of course, good luck on the biopsy!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Aww that dog is totally gorgeous as well Misabi!!! are they bouncy or just nice and relaxed? as i was walking my dog yesterday, i was wondering how you managed to walk both of them without taking one each. mine has now got the techique of bouncing around just within lead range so he is getting better. and he does know he isnt allowed to walk in front of me unless we are hunting. altho there is usually a bit of confusion here as he decides we may want to hunt rabbits for fun on certain stretches of the road. interestingly he picked up the sea lions scent on the beach the other day at well over 200m and he didnt feel we needed to hunt them LOL

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    Aww that dog is totally gorgeous as well Misabi!!! are they bouncy or just nice and relaxed? as i was walking my dog yesterday, i was wondering how you managed to walk both of them without taking one each. mine has now got the techique of bouncing around just within lead range so he is getting better. and he does know he isnt allowed to walk in front of me unless we are hunting. altho there is usually a bit of confusion here as he decides we may want to hunt rabbits for fun on certain stretches of the road. interestingly he picked up the sea lions scent on the beach the other day at well over 200m and he didnt feel we needed to hunt them LOL
    They're a good mix of both, usually one when you want them to be the other

That's her "I will only wait patiently, for you to finish eating and feed me, for so long" look.

I can walk them both as they generally behave well enough on lead, but usually is one each. I walk him close to heal most of thetime and stop for sniff/play breaks, as I find if I just let him run at the end of the lead he forgets what "heal" means when I need him to do it. Plus he gets more distracted than her by other animals and it's just easier to keep him calm or under control of he's close and led likely to scare the bejeesus out of others

She's ok running at the end of a long lead as she just loops off and comes back around to us and had better recall. She's been really good off leash in the paddocks at home this week. He still wants to try to get to the neighbours kune kune, so I've got to put some time into training with him.
    Last edited by Misabi; 10-24-2013 at 11:14 AM.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    it's just easier to keep him calm or under control of he's close and led likely to scare the bejeesus out of others
    people can be incredibly precious about dogs. my fear is mine with bounce at someone and scratch them with his claws and they will complain about him being "dangerous". i have actually had someone abuse me about a "dangerous" dog off the lead before. it was an incredibly dangerous vicious 9 week old V puppy LOL since he looks apparently like an emaciated red nosed pit bull, i am always careful where i have him running around. we get such a mix of people here too on the beach that you cant just assume so i always catch him if i see anyone.

G how is your leg this morning? and the head?

I would suggest that the kune would give him a bite to remember, althou it wouldn't be good neighbourly relations if a wee dog ate a wee pig!!!!!!

On some happy news........ Little Oak is up on his wee hoofs, drank a hearty breakfast with the whole tail wagging thing going on! So yay for mini miracles!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    G how is your leg this morning? and the head?
    I was going to ask how her head is after the "anaesthesia"

Morning Seas- head is fine, leg is a teeny weeny bit sore, but all for the good.
    I am presently on another diet "hack", which is working this week. Am only on day 3, so if I get to day 30 and it's still working, I will sing it from the rooftops............... But I am thinking that this wee trick is keeping my fuzzy full of red wine head, a little better in the mornings !!!!!!! Not that I regularly drink too much........who me? ..........don't be absurd.......... It's all pretend.........

...small steps....