Page 395 of 535 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405445495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 395

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i have waited patiently for karma on this one. actual in fact she really is buried in my back yard even LOL and in our case, his life is his judgement. still too deep for a freaking tuesday. how is the new eye coming on G? i am getting more convinced my side greys are just starting to grow back auburn. very exciting. oh and i am getting the bulgarian bag tomorrow night. and no it is not an eastern european m-i-l LOL

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    Murder would ultimately curtail your own freedom, possibly better option is to look after your own sanity so it doesn't come to that - doing the things that refresh your own spirit, he will either catch on or not.
    I like this advice.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    I truly am joking girls - however if you do read about anything dodgy in tomorrow's paper - Gwamma had nuffink to do with it!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

i would also say 11th commandment. dont say a thing on the net. it is there forever! if you live with someone who squashes your spirit ( talking from personal experience here ie this is all about me!!! not projecting on anyone else's situation ), it suffocates you and sometimes you cannot or are not allowed to do the things that refresh your spirit. even if they are as simple as go to the gym. btdt. so it does sound like good advice but it can be like telling a drowning person to learn to swim to save themselves.

I truly am joking girls - however if you do read about anything dodgy in tomorrow's paper - Gwamma had nuffink to do with it!!!!!!!
    LOL i have always said if anything ever happens to the exhubby, other than a work place accident with stacks of witnesses, me and dd#1 are going down for it. we've plotted to murder him for years LOL and since you can get convicted on purely circumstantial evidence, we would be for the high jump.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I like this advice.
    I think you are right, but a back-up plan of a freezer and a wood chipper are good option..... j/k

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i would also say 11th commandment. dont say a thing on the net. it is there forever! if you live with someone who squashes your spirit ( talking from personal experience here ie this is all about me!!! not projecting on anyone else's situation ), it suffocates you and sometimes you cannot or are not allowed to do the things that refresh your spirit. even if they are as simple as go to the gym. btdt. so it does sound like good advice but it can be like telling a drowning person to learn to swim to save themselves.
    This is also good advice! Yes, you have to judge the situation for yourself and act accordingly... divorce rather than murder would be a good get out clause though.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

divorce rather than murder would be a good get out clause though
    yes i took that one. it seemed to keep more of my options open and be truer to who i really was.

I think you are right, but a back-up plan of a freezer and a wood chipper are good option..... j/k
    euww!! not even in my dog tucker fridge. the dog might get sick!!!

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    yes i took that one. it seemed to keep more of my options open and be truer to who i really was.

euww!! not even in my dog tucker fridge. the dog might get sick!!!
    true, if you left it in there long term..... but you leave it in long enough to freeze solid, and there is where th wood chipper comes in handy..... and a pig sty.... gotta have a pig sty....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i know someone who accidentally got sausages made out of the horse meat in the freezer which was for the dogs. they thought it was beef. only noticed when the sausages tasted funny and the dogs looked very pleased with themselves at tea time. thankfully my dd#2 does not know this story or they would be off her xmas card list LOL i'm not squeamish at all but i would hate to have the exhubby in pieces in my freezer. yuck!!! and that poor pig. i couldnt do it to the pig either.