Page 391 of 534 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393401441491 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 5333

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 391

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Misabi, that dog looks so at peace. Beautiful. I'm delighted for you on your new home.
    Thanks J
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    woohoo!!!!!!!!!! found a used 12kg bulgarian bag in town here on trademe for $35. so that saved lots on the sale prices already. i may need a slightly lighter one but i will just have to buffen up and train harder. i've been doing some olympic lifts at the gym but only with the 20kg bar to get the technique. how does the ab roller you strap to your feet work?

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Seas I have some pink boxing gloves that you can have if you want them - however you might not do pink !!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    woohoo!!!!!!!!!! found a used 12kg bulgarian bag in town here on trademe for $35. so that saved lots on the sale prices already. i may need a slightly lighter one but i will just have to buffen up and train harder. i've been doing some olympic lifts at the gym but only with the 20kg bar to get the technique. how does the ab roller you strap to your feet work?
    Score, that's a bargain!
    Yeah I saw some metal gym rings on trademe after I'd bought the others, but I do like the idea of wooden rings.

I'd been thinking about making/buying an ab roller/wheel for a while, but this one can be held in your hands in the traditional manner, or you strap it to your feet using the foot plates on the handles so you can do things like wheelbarrows without having to find a willing training partner. Plus the wheel is bigger and looks more rugged.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    looks more rugged.
    This old cougar likes the rugged look...............

...small steps....

i do pink boxing gloves. i am actually a girly girl appearancewise. and this non cougar LOL likes the rugged look as well. wooden rings probably feel better on the hands and have more grip i would say? you can do wheel barrows if have a 20kg plate and a carpet. it's quite hard. ab rollers are cool just as they are tho.

how was the optomist in CHCH G?

Bloody old Gwamma so got the wrong day!!!!!! However he still fitted me in. Omg the most beautiful man you have EVER laid your eyes upon!!!!!!
    Anyhow I am now the wearer of a contact in my right eye only, and it has helped with the blurr like you wouldn't t believe.
    I will send the boxing gloves next trip into rangiora.

...small steps....

Awesome good day then! and i am so pleased they have sorted your eye out. how is the exercise coming on? LOL i am a meanie. and here is me too telling my neighbour to rest as she looked so tired when i saw her today. the trick i think is to enjoy what you do and not ever have to force yourself. but then i was thinking about the exercise addiction on my hot foot around the block with the dog today that if i only had a huge big city or a treadmill on a flat steady state program whether i would even be able to bother. or would i have to work our what i had to do to get to where it felt good and then just get thru that. prob too deep for a monday LOL

Far far far too deep!!!!!!!

...small steps....

since i've flipped my macros, i am able to think a bit better LOL i am going to rest tomorrow. i got a massage off treat me so i am bunking off work after lunch.