Page 381 of 532 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431481 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 5319

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 381

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    LL - how are you doing ????
    life down yonder has just returned to "normal". Moved middle DD to her new Dairy farm yesterday, stabbed one of the neighbours cows this morning, as I couldn't get the farm owner, and she was going down big time !!!!!! anyhoo the gas was expelled and up she popped to continue eating the kale. Bloat is unheard of at this time of the year, althou this farmer had another one die two days ago..................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Everything is going well here; I'm mostly focused on rearranging the house. My aunt is coming at christmas (as well as some friends of ours), and so we are getting ready for it.

I'm excited, really.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, Gwamma, Gwamma - tell us about your awesome vacation! I'm very interested in your perspective. How did you like driving from coast to coast (what we often call "driving cross country")? What did you see? Inquiring minds want to know!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

J - I will I will I will - however DH has gotten a little flustered with his work load since arriving home - so good old Gwamma is helping him out - however tomorrow...........tomorrow I love ya tomorrow..... your only a dayyyyyyyy awayyyyyyyy......................TO-MORRRRROW......................
    Gwamma is always making excuses .......................... and singing Annie stuff........................

...small steps....

Annieh is online now Senior Member
    My ears are burning. Someone must have mentioned my name. Welcome back, Gwamma.

It sounds like you've wasted not a second in getting back into the nitty gritty of the hard knock life.

However, I second Joanie, pretty please do tell us more about your holiday. I'm so glad you're all safe and sound and we do know that after a holiday duty calls and you have work to do, so we can wait if we have to. Love to see pix also, if poss? Maybe????

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Wow Zoe, preparing for Christmas already? And here I was thinking we'd just had one?

All going slowly until our big move into the new house on Friday. The kids are making friends fast and this afternoon they had a play date each - kinda feeling like a taxi driver but its was great for the kids.

Gotta dash and do bedtime stories. Later peeps.......

LL - fantastic about the house - tomorrow................

okay here is the first pic - just to get you in the mood...............

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7f117364.jpg

this was our little red car.
    We ended up doing 5000 miles in this little beauty. Its only 1900 miles on the clock when we picked it up - so very HOT miles !!!!!!

...small steps....

next is a wee piccy of the Hubbard Glacier. We sailed through all these icebergs (they were not quite Titanic size), right to the face of the Glacier. lots of ice fell off the face of the glacier while we were watching. A truely amazing experience !

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9941cdfa.jpg

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    G, those are great - makes me put AK back on my "List of 10 places in the US I should go." Did you all rent the mustang? Was it fun to drive (even on the wrong side)?
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

It was awesome to drive J. DH thought that he had died and gone to heaven !!!!!!!!
    In fact with the price of petrol in your country - anything would be awesome to drive !!!!!!!!
    petrol was SSSSSOOOOO cheap in America !!!!!!!

...small steps....