Page 380 of 524 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 5231

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 380

badgergirl is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    welcome home!
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back Gwamma. Sounds like you had a fantastic trip
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

daniellad is offline Junior Member
    Hi guys! I've set up a page on facebook for people to connect. its called primal eaters nz. I'm posting recipes and stuff on there and its a good way to share tips and tricks and photos Its just for kiwis. If im not allowed to mention it here on this forum, please can someone delete this comment?!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back, G. I delighted to here you enjoyed your stay here. Pics please? When you're rested of course.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    thanx guys - its nice to be home. yes I will post pics as soon as I can get onto my home puter. Am on DHs work one at present, and with the snow etc...... main one just not connecting......where are the computer whizzes when you need them ?????????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daniellad View Post
    Hi guys! I've set up a page on facebook for people to connect. its called primal eaters nz. I'm posting recipes and stuff on there and its a good way to share tips and tricks and photos Its just for kiwis. If im not allowed to mention it here on this forum, please can someone delete this comment?!
    Couldn't find it on the FB search?

Welcome home Gwamma!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    hi guys - Gwamma is back and ready to get into it.
    managed to LOSE 2 kgs on our holiday so I am stoked...... however still about 20 to go hahahahahahahahahahaha
    BBY will be started today - so hopefully my little online mentor will be back on MDA soonish !!!!!!!!!
    I managed to nearly finish another queen sized blanket while away. This one is crocheted with black as the background colour.
    anyway troups nice to be back, and I hope that I have found you all well and fighting fit !!!!
    G x
    Welcome back... bet your arms are tired after that long flight!

yayfor 2kg gone.... and on vacation too! With a cruise too.... They have a reputation for being floating 24 hour a day food-fests.... good job on losing in that environment!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    yep I done good - hope you and Mrs Sub are good !!!!!!!
    went to a funeral in Hanmer Springs today - minus goodness knows what, and snow like everywhere !!!!!!!
    anyway made it home finally at 9.30pm, and this weather really sux. How you doing in the south Seas ????????
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Morning all. Still quiet in here? Guess you still have jet lag Gwamma?

Things moving along here slowly. We have been given a permanent house and move in this Friday. Shell have leant us all the furniture until our shipping container arrives in a few weeks time (though could be longer than this as its Ramadan soon and nothing much gets done during that month), but we still need to buy a few bits and pieces. I've joined the gym because its just too damn hot to get outside and do any exercise, just trying to jack up an appointment with the trainer during school hours - nothing is simple! The kids are settling in well at school, although DD has yet to talk to any of her classmates, but we're working on it. Food wise things are a bit tricky. We currently have a teensy kitchen with no storage which doesn't help, and the oven won't work, so I'm living off omelettes and stirfry's. I've been to a couple of the local markets to buy fresh produce (although some of that seems to be imported too) and I am about the only white person there as most prefer to snobbery of the air conditioned supermarket. I love market shopping though and went to our local one back home every week so I'm not changing my habits. Some of the vege and fruit is just bizarre and I must do some googling to try and identify some things so I know what to do with it all.