Page 379 of 535 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389429479 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 5349

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 379

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    basically, the virtual studio has several components:

1. broadcasting/recording classes that I'm teaching normally (normal class schedule), whihc can either be logged into live or you can pick up the recording later;

2. live-streaming classes -- this is where i set up a class time, you log in, and I can see you and you can see me so that I can give you direct instructions beyond the postures themselves like "Gwamma, move your foot more to the left so that you can have better balance in the posture." you can also see the other people in class with you, so it has a sort of "communal" feel;

3. live-streaming private lessons -- same as above but private;

4. video library -- i plan to use this in a lot of different ways such as individual posture tutorials and background information, plus having some 10 and 20 minute practices that you can do daily. Pretty cool stuff.

I'm excited because so many of my clients in the US "wish I was there" or "wish I could do online classes" -- so I think I'll sell a few spots to them -- and it'll be good to have them all together anyway in one hour, rather than trying to organize several hours a week in private lessons.

Anyway, that's me.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    basically, the virtual studio has several components:

1. broadcasting/recording classes that I'm teaching normally (normal class schedule), whihc can either be logged into live or you can pick up the recording later;

2. live-streaming classes -- this is where i set up a class time, you log in, and I can see you and you can see me so that I can give you direct instructions beyond the postures themselves like "Gwamma, move your foot more to the left so that you can have better balance in the posture." you can also see the other people in class with you, so it has a sort of "communal" feel;

3. live-streaming private lessons -- same as above but private;

4. video library -- i plan to use this in a lot of different ways such as individual posture tutorials and background information, plus having some 10 and 20 minute practices that you can do daily. Pretty cool stuff.

I'm excited because so many of my clients in the US "wish I was there" or "wish I could do online classes" -- so I think I'll sell a few spots to them -- and it'll be good to have them all together anyway in one hour, rather than trying to organize several hours a week in private lessons.

Anyway, that's me.
    Totally freakin' cool.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Hi guys
    LL thank goodness you have arrived safe and sound - that is one huge step for you guys. Its funny that you are convertng to nz........ DH has done that the whole trip !!!!!!! I suppose its what we know
    Nice to hear from you Gwamma. Actually the exchange rate is virtually the same over here, so what costs $1 in Brunei costs $1 in NZ. Good to know so you don't get ripped off at first.

Glad your trip is going so well, it sounds really fantastic, you've been so busy. Never really done the US myself but its def on my bucket list.

Just got news that our brand new house will be ready for moving into next week! We were warned that it could take up to 6 months so its a bit of a thrill getting out of our tiny apartment in just one week. Can't wait now.

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    I gave up converting back to nz$ as it normally depresses me how much we're spending, but surprisingly we did hardly any shopping this trip.

Enjoyed the holiday in the whole, apart from picking up a stomach bug in Bali, which hung around for nearly a week.

I can highly recommend Redang Island off of the East Coast of Malaysia for a few days if you're ever over there. Only an hour flight from kaka Lumpur and some of the best snorkeling straight from the beach that I've seen!

If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

That is good to know Misabi. I wonder if they fly direct from here? Will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzielou View Post
    That is good to know Misabi. I wonder if they fly direct from here? Will look into it.
    You should be able to fly direct to kuala lumpur with Emirates, I think.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Nope, no Emirates here. We arrived via KL with Malaysian airways, so they might be our best bet or Royal Brunei......*.dashes off to google*

Ah, yep that'll do it

For some reason I was thinking that you were I'd the UAE and not Brunei.
    Air Asia might be another good option. Actually, berjaya air flow direct from Singapore to Redang island, so they may be worth a look too.
    Last edited by Misabi; 06-19-2013 at 02:03 AM.

Annieh is offline Senior Member

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    hi guys - Gwamma is back and ready to get into it.
    managed to LOSE 2 kgs on our holiday so I am stoked...... however still about 20 to go hahahahahahahahahahaha
    BBY will be started today - so hopefully my little online mentor will be back on MDA soonish !!!!!!!!!
    I managed to nearly finish another queen sized blanket while away. This one is crocheted with black as the background colour.
    anyway troups nice to be back, and I hope that I have found you all well and fighting fit !!!!
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....