Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 5342

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 378

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Double post - sorry
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Christopher - how exciting that you and your oakley sunglasses have taken the time to pop in and repeat a previous post - go away !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Heeeelllloooooo.......?
    I'm finally back online after several weeks of furious packing and major stress. We have arrived in Brunei, I'm busy getting the hang of things over here but so far so good. Look forward to catching up with you all soon. L

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Glad you are back. Gwamma is in the US still (i think),a nd otherwise we are dead around the thread.

I'm busy setting up a virtual yoga studio within my current space. So, keeping busy.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma starts her flights home on June 17, I believe, from JFK.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzielou View Post
    Heeeelllloooooo.......?
    I'm finally back online after several weeks of furious packing and major stress. We have arrived in Brunei, I'm busy getting the hang of things over here but so far so good. Look forward to catching up with you all soon. L
    Hii there LLou, glad to hear you safe in Brunei. Wd love to know how you finding it. Very very wet here today so you aren't missing much.

As Zoe (hi Zoebird )says, very quiet here with Gwamma away. But we came out of the woodwork for you.

ttyl A

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    yes, and i'm also glad that you got to brunei safe and sound.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Hi ladies. Nice to see some of us are still around.

Oh Annieh so glad to have escaped the NZ winter. It's thoroughly hot here though which is taking some getting used to but I assume we'll acclimatise eventually.

We've only been here for a few days so nothing too exciting to report yet. Went for my first drive today, easier than NZ as every one is quite cautious. Supermarket is great, no problems staying primal but I'm not that sure about quality of products at this point, like free range eggs (labels not in English) and is the meat grass fed or what? Dairy is expensive ($9 for 2 litres of milk) but fruit and vege at one of the weekly farmers markets is very cheap. I got myself 4 cucumber for $1 nz and a bag of little eggplant for $1.50, and lots of cheap tropical fruit like papaya.

DH first day at work tomorrow and we have a school visit for DD. of course DS is sick with a horrible fever that keeps popping up every few hours (been like this since thursday) so will probably have to check out the local Dr facilities too.

Looking forward to catching up with Gwamma on her return in a few days time.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    LL, good luck to you in your new home! I hope you'll share your adventures with us often.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi guys
    LL thank goodness you have arrived safe and sound - that is one huge step for you guys. Its funny that you are convertng to nz........ DH has done that the whole trip !!!!!!! I suppose its what we know
    ZB - virtual yoga? Sounds interesting...... you might need to explain that one - however good luck
    Annie ttyl ?????? So not sure about that one. Hope you are coping without your daughter
    CC - yep one more sleep and then its hometime. I can't wait - and still class your visit as a major highlite!
    Misabi - have you got to bali yet???????
    Seas - how you doing ?????? I promise that I will seriously get into bby on my return
    yesterdasy gwamma got sunburnt - very naughty I know - but the weather here in ny was amazing. Went to ground zero, brooklyn, statin island, and finished the day ast a stasndup comedy show. Omg I havn,t had aching sides from laughing so much. For a long time. They still ache this morning.
    Anyway guys my love to you all.
    Will catch you back at home
    G xxxxxxxx

...small steps....