Page 377 of 534 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387427477 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 377

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Cory - you darling wee thing........ Gwamma needs lots of waves etc...... getting quite teary eyed as ITS get close to my wee poppett. Staying in Ogallala tonight, then Omaha or somewhere near tomorrow night, then its Indiana ........... I cannot wait to see my baby girl. 12 months is such a long time !!!!!!!
    Anyhoo today we went to mount rushmore...... and Gwamma was in tears. Such an amazing county, with such amazing people and places. We realloy have enjoyed our stay so far. I am even finding this driving on the wRONG side of the road - okay !!!!!!!
    Massive plus that one. The food has been fine so far. I have managed to eat primally 95% of the time . So yay for me......... have I lost weight ???????? I don,t think soooooooooo
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Hey, Gwamma, glad you not only still alive but having great holiday. Not long now till you see your baby. Mine is leaving us soon

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Hope you enjoy the rest if your trip as much as your journey so far Gwamma 😃
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Hi G!! Mount Rushmore is quite a thing, I agree. I can just imagine all the tears, laughing, and hugging when you are reunited with your daughter. Have a blast!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Oh Annie - enjoy your last few days with your daughter........its so hard to say goodbye to our wee things, however how exciting seeing them get out and experience the world.
    We will finally get to our wee poppet tomorrow - I cannot wait. We have pulled into a wee town called Okawville tonight, trying to catch up on washing etc.... before we get to DD.
    Anyway all - I so hope that you are all being good !!!!!!!! And if not - be good at it !
    G x

...small steps....

Oh Annie - enjoy your last few days with your daughter........its so hard to say goodbye to our wee things, however how exciting seeing them get out and experience the world.
    We will finally get to our wee poppet tomorrow - I cannot wait. We have pulled into a wee town called Okawville tonight, trying to catch up on washing etc.... before we get to DD.
    Anyway all - I so hope that you are all being good !!!!!!!! And if not - be good at it !
    G x

...small steps....

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    I looked it up - Okawville. You are bunking in Illinois tonight. Making good time, Gwamma! How is the hubster holding up over here?? Any complaints yet? And - were we right, or were we right about this being a biiiiig country?!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Hi CC - DH is doing really well, althou we are stopping to do lots of things that he wants to do!
    Yes its a big country but you literally fly on those freeways doing the insane speeds allowed. The driving on the wrong side is so much easier than I thought as well, so having two driving is always a bonus.
    Yesterday we actually went from Iowa - Missouri - Nebraska - Kansus - back to Missouri - then to Illinois !!!!!!
    So my badge collection is getting quite extensive. By the time we leave this lovely country we will have been in about 20 or so states.
    So all in all its been a great look around.
    Its 8.22 am and I just want to get on the road - but DH is still in the land of nod.................. I had best let him sleep
    ................catch you later, and I will see you in a few days CC
    G x

...small steps....

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Happy, happy reunion with the Poppet, Gwamma!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Hi guys - hope you are all well. Had a fantabulous afternon with CC and all the little crablets ..........
    I could have spent the week with CC !!!!!
    Just done the niagra falls thing ......wow - just wow!!!!!!
    Am so loving america, however only one week to go - so am starting to get into going home mode.....
    Sorry I havn,t been posting but am having a terrible time connecting - enjoy the break from gwamma while yu can troups!
    Me x

...small steps....