Page 37 of 536 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 37

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    LMAO = Laugh my ass off. LMFAO you can guess lol

Lol 2 of us if we leave the hounds at home, and the kombi's an 8 seater :-)
    I'm in Akl though, so probably not all heading the same way.
    bring the hounds!!! we can have a primal dog party too. my hound has been seriously misbehaving as he got all carried away and chased a rabbit yesterday. then ran around like a manic bloodhound snorting all over the show as i think there had obviously been multiple rabbits cavorting around so there was a maze of rabbit scent. he ignored me when i called him as he was too busy rabbiting and he is a deer dog. even if he is still a baby. when i got him back i was so mad i cross body pressed him so i didnt shout lol then he went back on the lead and stayed at heel for the rest of his walk. grrrr!!!

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Normally I head to the north island to catch up with my family, usually Waihi Beach, but this year we could do the....way down south thing!!!! How old are your kiddlies Lizzielou ?
    3 and 6 yrs.
    Actually Waihi Beach would be easier 4 us. My parents live in tauranga, so we visit the east coast several times a year.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    LMAO = Laugh my ass off. LMFAO you can guess lol
    oh I would never have guessed !!!!!!
    can I bring DH on a lead ?????? his nick name is HORSE !!!!! LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    HE has got R-E-A-L-L-Y BIG TEETH !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nz primal gwamma View Post
    he has got r-e-a-l-l-y big teeth !!!!!!
    lmfao!!
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    bring the hounds!!! we can have a primal dog party too. my hound has been seriously misbehaving as he got all carried away and chased a rabbit yesterday. then ran around like a manic bloodhound snorting all over the show as i think there had obviously been multiple rabbits cavorting around so there was a maze of rabbit scent. he ignored me when i called him as he was too busy rabbiting and he is a deer dog. even if he is still a baby. when i got him back i was so mad i cross body pressed him so i didnt shout lol then he went back on the lead and stayed at heel for the rest of his walk. grrrr!!!
    My 2 chase all sorts, or would if I let them. Birds, cats, possum, dogs, sheep, cattle... No fear and a very high prey drive.
    And they love kids, but probably wouldnt eat a whole one!
    Just kidding, luckily they're fantastic with kids :-D
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

mine is not supposed to chase anything. he is a creep and point dog. but since he is a teen dog, he sometimes get carried away. way too funny but he will bail a sleeping adult male sealion if i let him ( which i dont as i dont want the vet bills ) but if my cat so much as fixes him with an evil stare, he goes and cowers in the corner crying like a mortally wounded blood hound. he doesnt trail bark or anything indecent like that and he doesnt savage anything. but he is big and bouncy and very hard and boney if he hits you at full speed when he is playing. thankfully he has no real interest in sheep unless they are out on the road and bounce right in front of us.

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    :O

We get a thread of our own? Awesome. Great to see I have some tribe members here in Aotearoa. ^_^

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    kia ora from the wai pounamu. how about you introduce yourself and tell us a bit about yourself?