Page 365 of 535 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 5342

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 365

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Man I really ought to find the energy to get onto MDA in the evenings. I always miss out on the good stuff and have to catch up cold the next morning.

Beautiful warm day here in the Naki. I've got cupcakes to ice, lunch with my BFF then baby shower at 4 pm. Might go dig the rest of my vege patch and do a load of washing too. I tell you this SAHM thing is surprisingly busy. DH still stressed today, seriously he is not even enjoying being off work because of this self imposed stress fest. Might start spiking his drinks with rescue remedy?

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    or whiskey LL !!!!!!!!!
    what is SAHM ????? excuse gwammas ignorance...............
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

SAHM = Stay At Home Mum

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    SAHM = stay at home mum. gymed it this morning and did overhead squats. funny as coz i throw the 20kg bar over my head and almost fall over backwards LOL then we worked out there was a 10kg bar in existence so tried that one. no probs. 3 x 10 reps. got the technique so i supersetted the 12.5kg bar and then the 15kg bar in with my one legged hammy curls. i think i should be fine with the 20kg bar now i have it under control. i also managed about 60 odd lunges so go the ankle!!! only used a pair of 18kg weights as my personal trainer was being precious. especially after i nearly knocked myself out with the bar. 21s and 23s next week i reckon. so very happy indeed.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Well done Seas! Good to hear the ankle's holding up.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Duplicate post.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Wow Seas I'm very impressed. I walked twice already this week, sounds weak compared to your efforts but I'm going to try and conquer this dodgy toe.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i have only ever once been too injured to walk and that was for 10 days. i lay in bed and drunk coffee when the kids made it for me and lost 5kgs. i couldnt even drive as i had to change gear and i couldnt. after that incident, i decided next time to just keep walking, so i did. it took longer to get better but it prob would have anyways as it was a different injury. been out for a bourbon or several. lovely night out if you are a duck. especially round about this time of year!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    good morning al........................
    5 more sleeps...........................
    okay so reporting in ....................... I went to feed horse late yesterday afternoon (he is on a concoction of crushed barley, other stuff and other stuff). Its allto help him get fat as butter !!!!!!! and as I got to the bull paddock, three of the rising ones were swollen in the belly beyound belief. Bloody bloated. The old classic left side higher that the right, arched spine, very slow moving, DRAMA Crikey it seems to follow me round..................
    anyhoo as always I married the farmer - I was never any good at it myself, but couldn't get DH or DD on the phone...........
    Stole some meadow hay from the neighbours, moved the boyz off the fast growing paddock....................finally DD rang back with instructions on how to stab the wee fellas.................. sharpened knife, walked fellas round paddock some more, fed them the hay..................................
    DD arrived down later with a wee sharp stabby thing, and we played around with goats back, she showing me where to stab, how deep etc............. I have never hurt a bloody fly, so how in the world am I going to be able to stab through the abdomen of a bloated bull calf ?????????????????
    ...............so DRAMA averted for a moment - until the next gaseous exchange........Yay for Gwamma - saved the day !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wow, sorry to hear that Gwamma. Glad it turned out ok.

When I worked on a dairy farm (very briefly), they kept a sharp hunting knife hanging in the shed exactly for that purpose. Never saw it used while I was there though.