Page 364 of 533 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 5326

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 364

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    yep see - it just gone dark........................ and who pops in ??????????????
    it's the submariner in me... we lurk in dark places.... and we LIKE it that way....

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    the others are on the hard drive on my computer. once you've seen one, you've seen them all! they are just from closer up. more ass, less scenery.
    You say that like it's a BAD thing.... lol

seaweed is online now Senior Member
    well it could be! i happen to think the scenery around here is stunning but then we prob need to be hiding it to keep the tourists away. way too many on my beach as it is. the actual ass pic is supposed to be a pic of the kete. i was carrying it. but for some reason it ended up having my ass in it too. it is in fact a really cool pic as coincidentally the light came out real blurry around me as we were walking thru this corridor of macrocarpas. i'll put a url to a photobucket pic in my journal but i will get rid of it soon!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Those are way too classy to be Dukes. LOL - there's no glimpse of butt-cheek. It's a very cool pic though and you have a great body.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

they are wranglers and i am not bending over. i used to have a pair of cut off levi's my oldest called flap shorts. she used to refuse to go out with me when she was a teen if i wore them LOL

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Found that pic of you in your dukes Seas. You should probably wear a bit more next time you go hunting though 😜

Seriously though, what was she thinking?!
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i will check that site out later. have managed 12ks today with the kids so i am very happy. it was v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y and there had to be icecream involved but yay! the dog had a party too. i have worked out dessert recipe of the century. it has some amazing potential. however, today i am stuck home as my rear tyre is down to the metal and there is a few ks of nasty chunky sharp gravel between me and anywhere. so... the recipe. melt some coconut oil, whip up some cream. when it is thick, add in some vanilla and whip in the melted coconut oil and put it in the fridge to set. the endless potential is things like fruit ( lemon zest or pineapple, strawberries or raspberries, oranges ), chocolate, bits of chocolate or cocoa powder, flaked almonds, dried fruit. dried fruit soaked in rum for xmas lol it does need to be the type of coconut oil that you can eat off the spoon. so yes. quite exciting. it is pudding to go with the gross hardship of having to raid the freezer and have roast leg of wild pork for dinner!
    Hi Seaweed, I went back to have a look at your pic, it's gorgeous scenery indeed, love your hair, and did you make the kete yourself?

Anyway, this recipe is just what I need today to use my unfrozen blueberries and cream. My fridge died and so I have to use them up pronto.

Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Found that pic of you in your dukes Seas. You should probably wear a bit more next time you go hunting though ��

Seriously though, what was she thinking?!
    yeah, hot brass from a Ma Deuce in the boot would be a bad thing! lol

yes i made the kete as i weave. and that actually looks a bit like me misabi except i never wear high heels with my dukes. you cant run in them and you so need to be able to chase down whatever you are after with the knife.

yeah, hot brass from a Ma Deuce in the boot would be a bad thing! lol
    i do have some flat suede fringed prophecy boots that are the same colour as the boots that chick is wearing. she will be alot younger than me tho LOL