Page 36 of 535 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 36

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I have just added in zinc, magnesium and potassium, to an already busy morning of vit D, omega3 and lipoic acid.
    and I do feel much better, so I will possibly finish the bottles and then leave it for a bit. I hear you about tablets, well I think that is what you are saying. I am loath to put medications in, because they can cause other issues, and full of shit. These are possibly the same ???? I don't know but I really am feeling better - so will just do the course, and experiment, experiment, experiment !!
    Now heres the thing....if Misabi loads up his car with the whanau, picks up Jac, lizzielou, zoe and everyone on the down way..... how many can you fit in a combi?...... we can do the overnighter at mine, and be down to you sooner or later. It sounds like a plan !!!!!!and DH could slaughter us a hogget, and voila....we will be set with deer salami, seafood, and a wee bit of lamb.........
    I think that we need to sleep on this .... discuss it with our own whanaus, maybe invite JJ from NJ, and get this party started !!!!!!

thoughts?
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Ah gwamma, it's starting to sound like a good plan. Maybe over the summer school hols? I can bring one or both of the kidlets with me, they'd love a spot of camping.

Zoebird- yes next time we'll plan a get together it would be fun.

Normally I head to the north island to catch up with my family, usually Waihi Beach, but this year we could do the....way down south thing!!!! How old are your kiddlies Lizzielou ?

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    lol we may have eaten the deer by then. especially since i managed to get the kids to eat the sausages without complaining. fallow deer arent overly large so i got 1.5kgs of sausages out of the meat off the ribs.i didnt cut them with any flour so that meant they stayed at 1.5kgs of sausages. i have saved the 4 longest ones to experiment with for salami. have been googling reindeer recipes, elk recipes and the like to get more ideas. i am particuarly partial to roast venison as well.

i have magnesium pills. 400mg each i think. i look at them. think about it. and then forget to take them. i must make the effort. it does get way expensive to try to keep on top of pills and decent food.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Evening my lovely ladies, how's everyone tonight?��

Question, so I cooked up a huge pot of pulled pork last night and in my food coma after stuffing myself silly, I forgot to put the leftovers in the bloody fridge �� so it sat out all night. I only realised when i got up this morning and put it away then. What do you reckon, should it be ok to eat?

If it was a hunk of beef I probably wouldn't think twice, but for some reason pork makes me a little nervous..
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    eat it. i wouldnt worry. it got cooked. i think it is usually chicken everyone gets food poisoning from. pork is supposedly the risk of parasites. and you would have already gotten them last night.

Nah it will be fine, and if you eat it tonight - we will know in the next 24 if I am right or not !!!!!! LOL. I usually worry about chilcken, but pork - nah it should be good to go !!!!!
    How many can we fit in the combi ????
    and how many of yours are up for this roadie Misabi ????

...small steps....

Too late seaweed, I was too hungry and it was sitting there staring at me in a "go on, you know I taste so good" kinda way.
    And by the gods it does!
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Seaweed - I so know that I am really ditsy but what does IMAO mean ?????

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Nah it will be fine, and if you eat it tonight - we will know in the next 24 if I am right or not !!!!!! LOL. I usually worry about chilcken, but pork - nah it should be good to go !!!!!
    How many can we fit in the combi ????
    and how many of yours are up for this roadie Misabi ????
    Lol 2 of us if we leave the hounds at home, and the kombi's an 8 seater :-)
    I'm in Akl though, so probably not all heading the same way.