Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 5342

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 357

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    What shall I do today?

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Read a book.
    Give yourself a facial.
    Rub coconut or olive oil on your elbows and heels.
    Meditate for 10 minutes.
    Invent a new ice cream flavor (if only in your mind).
    Write to someone on paper that has to be mailed.
    Wear blue eye shadow.
    Write down something that makes you upset, then burn the paper on which you wrote it.
    Tell someone you love them.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    and here was me suggesting you would now have time to exercise LOL just looking for my big hunting jacket here so as i can go for a walk in the rain.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Good one Seas, already done that. Walked DD to pre-school and that is a good 2 km+.

I'm liking the facial idea, and have just told DH I love him. Might find time to do my nails also.

DH wants me to start researching suitcases while he unblocks drains!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    enjoy that facial LL - I have to go to the Dentist tomorrow now - because.................DH and I had a half hour each - back to back. he went first and needed some more work done - so I did the wife thing and sat and crocheted - so Dentist tomorrow............ yay for me !!!!!!!!
    Finger is really swollen, and red, and hot, but I actually think the antibuggars are working so I won't amputate just yet !!!!!!!
    The impetago looks much better - thank goodness....awful awful face...............
    and for some good newz................my book has arrived !!!! Now I just need to get rid of DH into Rangiora so I can sit down and read !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

woohoo!!!!!!! the book is finally here. the first bits are typical american motivational type of stuff but scan read them anyways. the bits to pay attention on is where he explains how to do it all. it's incredibly good fun doing all the progressions to work out where you are at. some of the exercises like half dive bombers are out of it. and i do think you need to have fun to want to keep exercising. my whole body has definitely got noticeably tighter and harder from doing the body weight stuff. i've not got bigger and none of my muscles have pushed any of my fat out LOL right now i am getting excited as i have worked out i need to do more lunges at the gym now my ankle can move properly. so i reckon lunges, overhead squats and good mornings which will be a super cool combo. i'll study some you-tubes of overhead squats but i should be able to at least do the bar which is 20kgs. good mornings i can do 35kg on the bar and i can lunge 52kgs all up but i may start a bit lighter to see how the ankle goes. i will email my personal trainer too to ask what he reckons as he always has some good ideas and way more experience with this sort of stuff than i do. so he will take an idea i have and then work out how to do it with other exercises so it is all balanced overall.

no word on what we're doing with the naughty black car. i went to see the panel beater. he looked at it. so we can but see.

ooh and nutritionwise. i chucked my daily food when i am behaving myself thru paleotrack. i have been eating an avocado a day as i got a whole stack in with the feijoas i got the kids. so BAS for lunch. omlette for breakfast and meat and veges for dinner. a few apples too. it gets a bit mind boggling as a lot of minerals have a synergistic effect with each other. so too much of one pushes out absorption of the other, just as too little of one makes not enough of the other absorb. long term low level deficiencies of minerals cause all sorts of health problems which is also how gluten intolerance nails you as it causes mineral mal absorption. so... only based on one day but i am quite deficient in zinc, magnesium and calcium and manganese.

And G, i forgot. you know you were saying about corsets. well...

Training corset - Seriously hard core. White | Trade Me

it's a smidgen too big for me but it's very pretty. if it cinched down to an 8 or a 10, i would get it.

Gwamma, it seems like you've been waiting for that book so long that I've forgotten what book it is. LOL (CRS disease)

Glad to hear you all are getting a reprieve from the rain. We actually didn't have any today which was a shocker. I got nothing productive done today. Typical Sunday.

I was wondering if you all could give me some input. If you could have Primal ingredient sausages made to order, what kind of flavors would you like to see? Thanx in advance for any input.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Sea, "training corset?" You are such a bad girl. LOL

And in the words of one of my favorite bad girls, "Good girls go to heaven; bad girls go everywhere else."

B*tch-lite

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    thats an interesting little thing Seas !!!!!!
    J I find sausage repeats on me - so not always the best food to eat - sorry............
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....