Page 356 of 535 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 356

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    dont know what it is doing weatherwise in the rest of NZ but i am gonna have to get the dinghy out soon LOL the roof is leaking and hitting the wood burner making these loud hissing noises. thankfully it is too wet to have any duck shooter out. either that or the wind and the rain are too noisy to hear them. i am gonna have to go out and move the horse so ican open the gates soon as the kids will be coming home and we are going out to tea.

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Not so bad up here now. Have had torrential rain and thunder storms the last couple if days. The drain in front if the house got blocked and was flooding the garage yesterday, so I got drenched unblocking it. Had to shove about ten feet if hose down it a few times to clear the blockage.

Had a brief heavy downpour earlier today, but not too bad.

Hope your leak doesn't get worse Seas!
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

it's been there as long as i've had the house so i think it is just one of those things. heavy rain and wind. it will be ok. it is incredibly torrential rain. i just moved the horse and got soaked even tho i had my hunting jacket on.

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, we've had water dripping through a light fitting once that's never happened again. It just seemed to happen in heavy rain and a really strong wind from an unusual direction.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    OmG guys - not so nice when the rain is coming nto the cave- all I can suggest is buckets..............
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

i have a bucket under the drip which isnt hissing and spitting onto the wood burner but it is annoying. just been to my friends for dinner and they have a nasty new leak in their kitchen ceiling too. i think it is just coz the rain is so heavy.

Oh my goodness Seas, always a spare fur and cave corner here at Gwammas cave...................

...small steps....

i'd dread trying to make it in the naughty black car. i am going to go see the panel beater tomorrow afternoon but i have been dirving like a nana all weekend. in fact i've gone over the hill and that was it. the rain does seem to be easing off as all i can hear now is the wind howling. the bucket has almost stopped dripping.

I can not sleep because of the howling wind................... and a wee bit of rain in amoungst it all.............
    Dentist this morning - yay..... thought I had best have my teeth checked before going away. I haven't been for over a year - naughty naughty !!!!!!

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    the wind is still howling here and the cat is playing shadow boxing with a mouse in the living room LOL standard day in the deep south. i am thinking about mineral deficiencies and interactions and ratios today and well as working and trying to make it to town to take my car to get assessed. i think i'd rather go to the dentist!