Page 354 of 536 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 5355

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 354

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i put cocoa in the faleo mug cake as well as coconut flour and banana. i think tho i may have the rest of the troupe coming over for roast chicken for lunch tomorrow so that could put paid to experiment A till the weekend.
    Well well well just when I thought this thread was a dead duck!
    not sure about the rest of NZ but duck shooting season opens here this weekend. it will be like living in the trenches for the weekend LOL i will tether the horse by the house and keep the kids indoors. it is only usually opening weekend which is mental and then it eases off till the last weekend.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Oh is it this weekend? damn! I truly don't love being woken at dawn by the sound of guns followed by the sound of 200 ducks/geese/birds flying the hell out of here. Suppose it's our own fault for living next to a lake. Problem is that our side is reserve and the other side is open farmland, so we think ahhhhhhh lovely peaceful lake to live next to and the neighbours rub their hands together in glee and reach for their shotguns.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i like ducks so i aint going there. google your area and it should tell you when the season is where you live.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Tabbo - welcome to our own little kiwi thread, with lashings of Americano and British influences !!!!!!!!!
    My ancestors settled in Nelson - Orinoko - after coming out on one of the first four !!!!!!!
    Keep in touch

Misabi - those look awesome. You can come and cook them at mine - any time you want !!!!!!!

Seas - still no book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annie - can I get your addie - I found this amazing scarf for you today - to wear with your gorgeous merino dress !!!!!! It had Annie written all over it !!!!!!!!
    Gwamma, are you serious?

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    Gwamma, are you serious?
    Gwamma is always serious. And a complete sweetheart. xx
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    yep I am serious - bought you awee scarf to go with yopur merino !!!! but you don't have to wear it ..... I can just pop it with my wee scarf-ontourage............ however if you would like a weeny teeny cute little thing that says ANNIE - I can send it - c/o your local post shop.....................

crikey I qam so slurring my words tonight......................... I walked into this shop and saw this scarf and thought OM goodness - that is Annie.................................. so I bought it................ thats just what Gwamma does................. SORRY.......
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    crawling back into my weeny teeny hole right now - you know Gwamma .... pain in the buzukas at the best of times................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Gwamma you are a honey, and to think I almost missed your post. So what would you like from the North Island, I don't trust my feijoa chutney to reach you safely but I'll think of something xx

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Lol sweet dreams Gwamma!
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/