Page 352 of 535 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402452 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 352

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    yes but lets not forget Seas - that you are one AMAZING chick !!!!!!! and we could all take a leaf out of your book and learn heaps - but me is one unmotivated Gwamma at the moment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so need some motivation .......................

pity party time..............
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i can see them. what are they?
    Yeah I posted that pic via photobucket :-)

Though I just noticed an "if" that should be an "of" and that I put in a couple of scoops of unflavoured/unsweetened whey powder.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    you know G. there is something to following the boots. i used to go bush with one of the male buddies. he was 8 yrs younger than me and hell fit. we'd go bush for prob 16 hrs at a time. i would literally just follow the boots and the bottom of the dreads up all the hills. never look to see how far i had to go. one foot in front of the other. and i kept up. all you have to do is chip at it and keep at it. and you are pretty amazing too. look at what you achieve in your life.

Misabi i have apples and loads of them. proper cooking apples. my english neighbour was in raptures. she made herself a proper apple crumble. do you reckon you could make that with coconut flour? i dont have any whey powder.

Sorry Misabi - Gwamma just doesn't do custard - never has - never will. You had better sharpen up those culinary skills if you wanna be in my suitcase for Alaska.................. maybe steak and eggs ??? a nice salad or the above MINUS the custard !!!!!!
    Last edited by NZ primal Gwamma; 05-02-2013 at 01:09 AM.

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    look at what you achieve in your life.
    Bollocks - what the hell has Gwamma achieved ???????????????????????????????? can't think of anything offhand ????????????????

...small steps....

well look at where you live. look at how much work you've put in and how beautiful it looks. i know it is just possesions and we cant take it with us but still. keeping all that together requires some mean organisational skills and motivation to get off your ass and do it. i just bail to the beach and party instead and worry about the abode tomorrow. you have the motivation to keep on top of your hair and i bet you dress well. you are well read and you care about other people. and that is just a few things as my brain is fried tonight.

OMG Seas - you is having a fried brain moment - but that wee tiny bit of positive reinforcement is totally appreciated
    thank you
    G x

...small steps....

no problem G. so you just hold onto what you can do and believe you can then do what you want to do. and then do it.

there is custard and there is custard. i can do the european stuff. you know the custard they put in pasteis de nata or those french pastries. i am not as keen on the more english custard myself. i envisioned the recipe you posted misabi becoming more cake-like with coconut flour. you could always look on it as self saucing vs custard.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Bollocks - what the hell has Gwamma achieved ???????????????????????????????? can't think of anything offhand ????????????????
    How about your girls? They are who they are because they had you to teach and guide them!
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Sorry Misabi - Gwamma just doesn't do custard - never has - never will. You had better sharpen up those culinary skills if you wanna be in my suitcase for Alaska.................. maybe steak and eggs ??? a nice salad or the above MINUS the custard !!!!!!
    How about this?

Or this? (Dinner tonight - steak, mushrooms and Brussels sprouts)