Page 350 of 534 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 350

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I've only seen it once in 48 years. But I think my 80yo Dad also saw snow here during his childhood. So, yeah, very rare.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    There are a few nurses I worked with at the hospital who remember it snowing at the current hospital site in the first few years it was there, so maybe 20 years ago?

But boy do we know about it when it's snowing on that mountain!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    hi troups - gwamma has ahad a huge day - shifting DD#1 to the new farm. It went well thou - so thats great. Also its fantabulous to be home........................ LLLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG day !!!!!!!!
    catch you tomorrow
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Hey gwamma, hope you had a good rest last night. Does sound like a big job moving into a new farm, if they are anything like the farmers I know with huge sheds full of crap!

Feeling much better after a couple of days on the antibugs. Developed a sinus infection on Tuesday night though, just to add to my horribleness, and of course that is what is causing me the most problems right now. My voice is back (I hope for the entire day) and my ears are still ringing a little but aren't as sensitive and not sore anymore. Still mystified at how this all got on top of me so badly, I thought I was doing really well diet and lifestyle wise? Much annoyance.

DH finished work yesturday! I've got two days to go..........bring it on baby.

woohoo Ll 2 days to go...... what are you gonna do with yourself until you fly out ?????? Just joking.............. there will be packing and socializing.......... and keeping the kids happy and socializing........ washing the house and socializing..................

...small steps....

Paleo Charlie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Hi Guys - buggar about the ears LL. You will need to keep that head warm and drink drink drink - preferably whiskey, althou that might interfere with the antibugs ???? LOL

Seas - my book is no-where to be seen - buggar !!!!!!!!

Cold as here - I have lit the fire, like any good cave woman should !!!!!!! and now its soup for lunch !!!!
    Ohhhh Gwamma!
    WHISKEY!!!
    Yum-a-dum-dum! That's for me!
    48, 5'11" - SW 301 (01/08/12) - CW 217.5 (5/14/13) - GW 185 +2.6% this week. -27.7% total. -83.5 lbs. (so far!)

"Today when you mention "barbeque" people will think about throwing a hotdog or a couple burgers on the grill. But if you invite me to a "barbeque" and there's not some sort of slow-smoked meat involved, I'll hope you step on a Lego." - Instructables.com member Javin007

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    it freezing outside and i have 2 whole bottles of bourbon in my kitchen LOL i am not however going to drink them as i do need to get stuff done.

the primal police will be after me but i managed to make scott's farewell square out of "ladies, a plate" GF!!! for the kids of course but always good to be able to do it. i subbed expensive organic GF cornflakes for the weetbix and some coconut flour and rice flour for the flour. they taste like proper squares not some nasty GF concoction.

Charlie - welcome to our wee thread !!!!!!! whiskey - bourbon.......... as long as someone scrapes Gwamma off the floor - I am good to go !!!!!!!
    We are all in so much need of a good knees up................. lets get this party started.........

...small steps....

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i think my inner thighs are getting tighter too. .
    I'm not even going there... 😜

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    ordered myself a sistahood from swazi today as i got a $20 voucher from them for my birthday.
    Lol do the make brohoods too?
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Hiya Misabi - how are you getting on ?????

...small steps....