Page 347 of 532 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397447 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 5319

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 347

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    n i dont flash my ass around LOL cross posted you G. i am drinking to my health too. just getting the kids to bed as they need a serious deprogramming after being at dads. you have no idea. if it wasnt my kids being collateral damage it would almost be funny it is so out of it.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    collateralled kids - that x husband of yours sounds like he needs a serious bitch slapping ( thats my new latest saying !!!!!)
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

funnily enough it is one of his sayings too. he defies description. i do try to laugh but it does my head in. my poor babies having to be related to him! note btw my oldest, who is his step daughter refuses to have anything to do with him. and she has kids who have no grandads.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Because we primals don't eat cake (much) and because I know that one of our members loves her brie omelettes, and a bit of partying. I give to seaweed:

Happy Birthday!

Many happy returns of the day!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Cheese board and booze? Best pressies eva Joanie!

Hope you all having a nice weekend?

I've been fighting off a very mild cold for the last two weeks and just when I thought it must be about to break I wake up with severe laryngitis, like so bad I can't manage more than a whisper and the odd squeak. So annoying. Had to miss my nieces first birthday party this afternoon which I'm really pissed about. I'm desperately trying to rest my voice (dr google said so) but no joy yet. I also tried adding a chilli to my vege juice this afternoon (dr google also recommended this to break down any mucus) but no luck with that either. Dosing up on Manuka honey and propolis lozenges. Any other suggestions?

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Happy birthday Seas, hope you had a good one :-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Hi LL and Misabi. It's so quiet in here that I thought it might be a NZ religious holiday.

I'm not one who would know cold remedies. I just let them happen. A little booze, a lot of rest, maybe some tea. I figure they exercise my immune system. The one thing I do is to elevate my head more to sleep so I don't wake myself with my snoring in the middle of the night.

I hope you feel better soon.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

heya back breifly. thankyou for the b'day wishes. and funny i did have rather a nice cheese board for lunch. love whitestone cheese. he even gave me a free brie as the cheese i was getting was for my birthday! i have done no exercise and got more presents today than i have had over the last 17 years or so LOL two bottles of bourbon amongst the haul. and all my presies were cool which was even better. i've had way too much food. and we had an awesome day. LL my middle child is doing the croaky squeak. my neighbour just gave her some echinacea and i've dosed her up on honey and lemon and some sodium ascorbate. the youngest was sniffling but she is fine now as she took her sodium ascorbate when i told her to to nip it in the bud.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    hi guys - am elbow bending in Seas and Lls and Js and Misabis honor - quite a nite really !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LL is your throat sore ???? maybe if it is, crush an aspirin and mix with a wee bit of honey - then suck it off the spoon. All very primal as aspirin comes from willow, and the bees would have been buzzing way back in the day !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

i find whisky helps LOL whisky and honey is nice. the trick is poss to go heavier on the honey and the whisky and maybe get a good sleep. i gave the kids honey and lemon earlier and sent them to bed with a hot water bottle. i am hoping they will be better tomorrow.