Page 345 of 534 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 345

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i thought of you this avo Misabi as i was going for a walk in my vivos in the pouring rain on a very muddy dirt road. after about 3ks the water started to come in and i wasnt treading in puddles. my vivos are currently hanging up above the fire to dry as i need them to go out in it first thing tomorrow.
    Lol yeah, up until last week the only wet weather I'd worn them in was showers on the way to work. Last week I walked for a couple oh yours in a torrential downpour. I was soaked to the skin through my jacket and gortex pants. The shoes held up well and while water certainly got through and they were damp by the finish, it was a hell of a lot better than it would've been in vff's :-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    they will always be better than vffs!!! we did 9:30 for our anzac service. it was rainy but pretty good all the same. it had stopped raining earlier when i was out for my early morning walk and i even saw a rainbow which was cool. the sun came out this avo and it was tropically hot. plotting the b'day is going good. me and the kids are having breakfast and bailing for lunch before their dad gets up and starts stalking us. then the rest of our side of the family are coming over for dinner so that will keep him at bay LOL

Cordof is offline Junior Member
    Such a lovely sunny Anzac day here Had plans for some baking but seemed like a waste of the day ... always the weekend

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Non sunny Anzac day here but didn't let that stop us from enjoying our outing on the beach in the wind and rain. Fitted in some baking too.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    morning all - really thick pea souper here this morning, but often we get a gorgeous day after. I am hoping to get the rest of the lawns mowed, but they are taking all day to dry out, even when the sun is hot !
    ....only 19 more sleeps !!!!!!! off to get my american dollaros today - exciting !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Morning Ladies

Nice and sunny here today, but the wind has picked up in the last half hour which usually means gales for a couple of days. I hate the wind in New Plymouth and that is something I won't miss.

Wow only 19 more sleeps gwamma! You are very organised getting the money already. I always pack and panic about such things the day of/before.

'I don't want to forget anything LL. One time we went to the west coast tramping and I forgot all of DHs trousers !!!!!!! he was not a happy camper !!!!! and I week in the same shorts aint preddy !!!!!!!

...small steps....

is your BBY book here yet G? you know you can take it on holiday with you!!! i am about to do some birthday baking. i went for a swift ride on the HOG earlier and was meditating on making some GF croissants whilst i was riding. truly tho they will make me ill so i need to avoid those. everyone can just have paleo choc cake and roast venison and not complain as it is my birthday after all! and i can drink the bottle of devil's cut and get smashed and act up LOL

happy birthday seas - hope that all your dreams come true........................
    I shall bend my elbow in your honor tonight !!!!!!

...small steps....

it's actual tomorrow G. but thankyou! i have to drive for some of tomorrow so i cant get into the bourbon till after that.

funny i am reading my BBY book and the side note next to the one legged warrior with object says
    "this is a phenomenal exercise that develops strength, flexibility and balance. if you're doing this movement with an object overhead, you have the posterior development of a goddess, the stability of an oak, and the ability to tackle nearly everything in this world."

so there you have it. happy birthday to me! go the goddess ass!!!!