Page 344 of 535 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394444 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 344

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Morning all - Welcome back Misabi - you have been missed !
    Seas when is your birthday ???????
    Aw, thanks Gwamma! How you doin? ;-)

Seas, are you an Aries too? I just hit 38 and felt every year of it after a big night (big for me at least, dont drink too muc too often anymore) last week. Funny, for years I used to get aching knees with a hangover, this time it was agony in one of my legs from the knee to the ankle, right in the bone. Pretty sure it was inflamation rather than dehydration. Don't think I'll be doing that again any time soon.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i am taurus on the cusp of aries but i have cancer rising. and all sorts of other dodgy things in my birth chart. i dont feel old after a big night and i dont have that many. my head does keep spinning so what i usually do is start walking and come home when i feel normal. that is following the theory we cant store alcohol and use it as fuel. i also only drink spirits and usually neat. i thought of you this avo Misabi as i was going for a walk in my vivos in the pouring rain on a very muddy dirt road. after about 3ks the water started to come in and i wasnt treading in puddles. my vivos are currently hanging up above the fire to dry as i need them to go out in it first thing tomorrow.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    i am taurus on the cusp of aries
    Me also. Except my rising sign is Scorpio. I work hard to control my inner bitch (the Scorpio).
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i am often too nice LOL the inner bitch is way to stressful for me.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i am taurus on the cusp of aries .
    Go on, what date is it then? My b-day was in the last week too.

Off to the 10 am march this morning, too lazy to get up for the dawn one even if the kids were awake. Hope you are all having a nice morning.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Morning all - happy birthday for last week LL and Misabi.......... they passed us by very sneakily !!!!!!!

Libra here - no not the surf boards !!!!!!!!!!
    I haven't made it to a dawn service either LL, nevermind more throughout the day.

Gwamma is busy getting all sorts of things sorted for America.
    I is so excited ...............settle petal !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Mine just went by also. Another birthday.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Sorry J - and a hippy hoppy happy birthday to you too........ I have my weeks all crossed cos you did say it was late april. I shall raise a birthday *ahem -bottle- ahem* glass in honor of you all tonight !!!!!!

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Wow must be something about us Taurus/Aries types that attracts one another.

The 10am service was good, rain held off until it finished too thankfully. We did have a small mishap though, a teenager literally fainted at my feet during the service. I suppose if you are going to faint it's always a good idea to do it on top of a nurse with an ambulance 10 metres away too! Little miss R was soo good and waited patiently next to us while I put him in the recovery position, she wasn't frightened by it at all. Bit proud of her.

Just had a call from our rental agent who already has someone to show through on Saturday. Feeling a bit real now.

well done LL. Alays a great feeling when you help another in need. And well done to little miss muffit !!! Start them early I say !!!!!!!

...small steps....