Page 34 of 535 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134534 ... LastLast

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 34

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    And, damn, IF is working!

I have a visible 6pack here at the end of a week, and I haven't done any more exercise (in fact, I've done as much as usual, which is VERY little).

now, there's just a little extra on my lower back/upper hip that can go (not a muffin top, mind you, but it's the last spot to go).

getting back to 18%. in a week. LOL woot!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Zoebird, autumn sounds brilliant. I can do the airport pick up, and I might even have a spare car for you to get around in !!!
    We had some french woofers last xmas - interesting !!!!!!!!
    I love the whole work for free food and board, but we are not organic, anyway they needed somewhere to stay and we provided the place and the food. He was an amazing cook, and would often cook for us, but three weeks can be a long time for a couple who are completely dependent on you - as in vehicle, etc....
    they headed up to the sounds after us, and we never heard from them again. Sad really cos they were a nice couple and we all got on well.

The farm life is fantastic. We were on 6000 acres, but now on 12!!!! so not a whole lot to do !!!!
    However I am sure that we could find some wee tasks for a great big 4 year old.
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Yeah, and we wouldn't be there for three weeks. maybe a long weekend.

You are so not working when you are at mine - just laxing and seeing the sights thank you ! A long weekend sounds brilliant and if it extends to three weeks - fantabulous LOL

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Caveman custard sounds truely awful - glad you didn't succumb !!!!!!
    lol no it is actually ok. the way you remember it is 1-2-3 custard according to the blog i found. 1 can coconut milk + 2 bananas + 3 eggs + cinnamon. blend it all up and i put it in rammekins and bake it like custard. ya know in a baking tray with water in and then you chill it down overnight when it is set. i am going to use it for carb nite with maybe maori potatoes and/or kumara. i'm kinda working on thinking of what other clean carbs i actual like. i may give the 10 day potato diet a try in the autumn too when i dig up all my riwai.

Yeah, I don't plan on working much. . . LOL I work enough in my work. I get excited about it. Too excited probably. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkley933 View Post
    Robbie might be on his way home ?
    Actually you may be right !!!!! he might just BE ON HIS WAY HOME !!!!!!!!! It will be interesting to see where to next - for him

...small steps....

It will be interesting to see where to next - for him
    he's prob drinking whisky lol

made my sausie mix. i minced the meat from around the deer ribs. it has a fair bit of fat on too which is good. i used 20 something g of pink himilayan salt per lb ( 500gs ) i had 1.5kgs. so i minced in 3 huge cloves of garlic, 2 small onions, and quite a few horopito leaves. plus 1/2 c of the red nectar. mixed it all up and am leaving it to sit overnight. plan A is to try to stuff it into the sausage casings tomorrow. which from memory is quite a feat, even with a sausage nozzle. then i may try to hang some of them to make salami.

Can I come on down to stay - and eat all your amazing food ????? Maybe when we get back from Hong Kong ???????
    and yea I think Robbie stuffed it up big time - this time !!!! Actually I met him way back in the day. Soon after the DH picked me up hitch-hiking. and I met his brother - really nice, however when you leave the country and coach another team .........hmmmmmm not always the best outcome.
    Don't get me wrong - I love the Aussies, but a Kiwi coaching an Aussie team?????? I just don't think that its gonna work
    Nevermind - sometimes you gotta fall down before you get up again.... and I really don't know what that means !!!!!! but it sort of sounds good !!!
    Tailed 60 lambs, gathered 2 x 3mtr loads of firewood - all set for next winter..... and I feel a wee bit like a squirrel ! you thought that I was gonna say caveman - but I didn't - hah
    I look forward to that salami - Seaweed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i am not sure how the salami will go. some places get all hysterical about preserving chemicals i cant pronounce in the recipes but i reckon salami predates any of that technology. i found a recipe here Latest US news, world news, sport and comment from the Guardian | guardiannews.com | The Guardian which looked fairly simple. not sure if i had enough fat but it was fatty in relation to venison. i will hang the sausages if i can sort out some kind of netting bag to put them in to keep the flies out.