Page 339 of 535 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389439 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 5342

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 339

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    good morning to my darling wee friends. I hope everyone is well this fine fettle of a morning.
    Mum and Dad arrived safely (they have driven from the Bay of Islands), and we had a gorgeous meal of pork belly, slad, rice and boiled eggs. Our Indonesian cook made them all - and WOW - just WOW. I can understand how she has won some national awards !!!!!
    I am thinking about taking Ma and Pa into the container mall this morning but it might be Oxford instead. we shall see. I am only grabbing snippets of MDA at present, cos I can't really just leave them to it !!!!!!! Well I can, but I llllloooooovvvvveeeeee family, so if they have made the effort to drive the country to see me and my whanau - then I had best make the effort this end too. So sorry my darling wee play mates - I still love you all heaps - you are all like family too
    be good in my absence, if not good be careful, if not careful - buy a pram !!!!!!!!
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Morning Gwamma, nice to hear you are having a lovely visit with the folks. Hope it continues well today.

Quiet here. DH and I are talking again, but I'm still waiting for my apology.......might give up on that I thinks.

Going glasses shopping this morning. I noticed that since my eye exam in Feb (where we decided that glasses were still optional) my sight is noticeably worse. I'm a bit reluctant to go down the glasses route because of hassle, expense, etc, but I'm going nuts trying to see stuff so I have no choice. They did offer me contacts but I like that option even less and they won't consider me for lazer yet even though my insurance will pay (annoying). So it's off to go frame shopping with DH. Will post pics when I get sorted.

Have a nice day ladies.
    Last edited by Lizzielou; 04-18-2013 at 07:31 PM.

These bad boys: Specsavers Optometrists - Designer Glasses, Sunglasses, Contact Lenses & Eyecare and these ones too: Specsavers Optometrists - Designer Glasses, Sunglasses, Contact Lenses & Eyecare

You get 2 for the price of 1, so not horribly expensive and I had a $50 off voucher. Seems like such a huge decision though, I even had DH take photo's on his i-phone and send them through to my bestie before any decisions were made. Gotta wait 10 days before they'll be ready now.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Those are nice Lizzie Lou and you will enjoy being able to see clearly. Do try not to sit on them in the first week you get them (speaking from unfortunate experience here). May the 10 days fly by.

I'm so glad you are speaking to dh again, it could be a long lonely overseas sojourn if you continued to ignore each other.

Good morning all. I is up and at em very early this am !!!!!!!
    It is absolutely pouring down with rain, so I am not sure if the container mall in CHCH is a good idea today ?????
    However what would the alternative be ???????? Chillaxing at home with the olds and the grandbabies, and the grandKID !!!!!!!!!!
    ......sounds like a nice plan !!!!!
    Have the best day everybody !!!!!!

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, I think it must be raining everywhere. We got it, a friend 2000 miles away got it, and now half way 'round the world got it. Sounds like you have a fun housefull!

LL, great frames!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Thanks Joanie and Annieh.

It was raining all night here too, and real heavy. Drought breaker for sure. Dry enough now that I'm considering hanging out some washing and crossing my fingers.

Just had the house photographed by the rental agent, scary progress!

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    it rained here last night but i wasnt home. it was hosing down where i was. heaviest rain i have seen in months. it's not raining at home anymore and the road was dry when i got home this morning.

progress LL! you must be getting excited.

Sorry LL meant to say - brilliant choices !!!!!
    .......and Seas where were you last night- if not at home ???? or does Gwamma NOT want to know !!!!!!!!!!!!!! L O VERY L

...small steps....

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I got the rain as well! Very unfortunate for me, because I hung my karate uniform out to dry, and it promptly got soaked. It can't be tumble dried, so I'm really hoping for a sunny sunday.