Page 336 of 533 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386436 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 5326

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 336

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I just keep reminding myself about all the supposed benefits (like anti inflammatory, weight loss, detox etc...) and it kind of gives me the encouragement to keep going. My back has been really good over the last 6 months since I started drinking it, which might be a fluke but it keeps me drinking it that's for sure. I can almost visualise it doing good as I drink it. Maybe I'm just weird?!

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    if you like it, i would keep going. i am having a cup of liquorice tea and a ayurvedic cigarette LOL

Well there you go, liquorice tea really doesn't do it for me! Hope you are enjoying it.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    morning girls............. the olds are coming tomorrow, so I have been busy cleaning, cleaning and have also done a weeny bit of cleaning !!!!!!!!!
    I am about to put some fluro gear on thou - and go for a walk !!!!!!
    I love the rain !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

i am struggling. i really only enjoy an actual proper caffeinated hot drink with milk. i can faff around with herb teas and all sorts but they are stop gaps. things i can put a lot of milk in are the best for staving off my caffeine addiction in denial. chai is the best but it is loads of milk and loads of honey. i so should just stick with coffee LOL

do you flouro in the rain G? i never bother. i usually wear camo or black. i love the rain when i am out walking when it is not howling a gale as well.

I don't mind the wind and the rain, snow and blizzards - as long as my fingers, ears and kidneys are warm !!!!!!!
    The road I walk on is really dangerous - extrememly busy, so I wear bright colours............ anyhoo catch you soon !!!!!!!

...small steps....

i find i get physically blown around on two of the corners but i dont mind so much if the fire is on when i get home. then it is nice. i'd still prefer walking to not walking. our road is random. it's the bad drivers on the gravel which are the issue.

done - only 6.6kms but done in just under one hour - so I am pleased with that.
    I am quite wet so will have a shower before i do some CC exersizes. How long did your other book take to arrive Seas ????

...small steps....

Well done gwamma. No outside stuff for us today, it's absolutely pissing down and very foggy. Makes a change I suppose, and a good day to hole up in bed with the cat.

Got a curry in the crockpot as its crockpot kind of weather.